Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Like Tree122Likes

Thread: Biden Hellfire Missiles

Member #
    Liked
    17061 times

Biden Hellfire Missiles

Biden Talks About Using Hellfire Missiles Against American Gun Owners

Biden: "Those who say 'the tree of liberty is watered with the blood of patriots' -- a great line, well, guess what: The fact is, if you’re going to take on the government you need an F-15 with Hellfire Missiles. There is no way an AK-47 is going to take care of you."

Yeah, that should go over well in the Live Free or Die state.

The former vice president took a page from Eric “Duke Nukem” Swalwell’s campaign by threatening to use military force against American gun owners who would resist his gun control agenda at a campaign stop in New Hampshire over the weekend. It’s unclear from Biden’s rant what exactly would trigger him to call out a Hellfire missile strike on gun owners who object to his gun control plans, but it’s an idiotic argument to begin with.

More and video here: https://bearingarms.com/cam-e/2020/0...es-gun-owners/

Member #
    Liked
    43857 times
    As I've said before, the Left's mask has slipped.
    More and more they're saying what they really think of and want to do to any that oppose them.

Watch your six.

Member #
    Liked
    14654 times
    New Hampshire is the wrong place to say that.....JOE!!!!!!!! Bob
    When you want the BEST! Bob

4. Remove Advertisements
    SmithAndWessonForums.com
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    52 times
    I love drunk uncle Joe. You just wind him up and let him speak.

Member #
    Liked
    6361 times
    Heck just yesterday I saw one of the City (cops) driving one of the many surplus Military armored vehicles to get fuel at the city fuel dump. Un marked green, very tactical looking. They don't need no stinking Hell Fires, they have enough full auto weapons, armored personal carriers and all the good stuff. Right here in a small city in Paradise. Imagine what the big cites have???
    NRA Certified RSO

Member #
    Liked
    69308 times
    As True Communist Dictator he will go to no ends to "mold" you into his perfect slave. That is what they truly believe, give up your guns and rights or die. Now they are just coming out in the open a stating it.
    Regards,
    Rodney

"To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead."

Thomas Paine

Member #
    Liked
    7399 times
    Bring it on, Quid Pro Joe.
    Boriqua and OzarkMarine like this.
    You can't stop us on the road to freedom
    You can't keep us, 'cause our eyes can see
    Men with insight, men in granite
    Knights in armor bent on chivalry

Member #
    Liked
    20279 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob K View Post
    New Hampshire is the wrong place to say that.....JOE!!!!!!!! Bob
    No chit.....lol. I read that and chuckled to myself. Biden is such a tool. I'm amazed he's able to breathe at all.

What a total unabashed dork. I have better words to describe him but I cannot post them here or I'll get a vacation.
    lawdog, Abby'sDad, Boriqua and 3 others like this.
    Daryl......

'You can fool some of the people all of the time, all of the people some of the time, but you cannot fool mom....

Member #
    Liked
    20279 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Rule3 View Post
    Heck just yesterday I saw one of the City (cops) driving one of the many surplus Military armored vehicles to get fuel at the city fuel dump. Un marked green, very tactical looking. They don't need no stinking Hell Fires, they have enough full auto weapons, armored personal carriers and all the good stuff. Right here in a small city in Paradise. Imagine what the big cites have???
    Best part about those 'surplus' donated to local LE military vehicles is... They cannot repair them, Don't have the knowledge and parts aren't available for the most part because companies like BAE Land Systems and GD don't stock parts and don't offer them to civillians if they have them anyway. Because the are obsolete, they become monuments to stupidity. Local LE has one, it's parked in front of the cop shop and there it sits because it won't move.
    Daryl......

'You can fool some of the people all of the time, all of the people some of the time, but you cannot fool mom....

Member #
    Liked
    17061 times
    A few days ago Nervous Nancy called for Trump's attorneys to be disbarred. Before that it was Crazy B's campaign organizer advocating gulags. Now Plugs is talking about Hellfire missile strikes. Wonder what's next?

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Links