Are you an American Nationalist?
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Like Tree196Likes

Thread: Are you an American Nationalist?

Member #
    Liked
    66585 times

Are you an American Nationalist?

I can proudly say I am and is Sad so many have forgotten.

Beto OíRourke believes Donald Trump is a white nationalist. Do you agree? Why?

Trump is an American Nationalist.

In a coordinated effort, the Democrats, the media and most other America haters are conflating the term Nationalist with everything evil in the world and calling it White Nationalist. They can do this because they have the loudest megaphone and largest platform in the world and conservatives have a tendency to believe their bullshit after itís repeated so many times.

Iíve read posts that say things like, ďI wish he hadnít called himself a nationalistĒ because they lose their belief in what a Nationalist actually is. Itís nothing to be ashamed of. The people who say that are usually the ones who would wish our president would stop Tweeting when it has been the only and best way for him to get the word out.

It all started at a HUGE Rally in Houston where President Trump called himself a Nationalist! He said it proudly and I'm all in with him. I believe what he said was synonymous with American Nationalist. I know in my heart itís what he means every time he calls himself a Nationalist.

The America haters on the left HATE our president for calling himself a Nationalist. They hate him as much as they hate America and Americans like you and me. Its why they are on an all-out campaign to paint him as a racist.

But, we the People of the United States are not the stupid, deplorable, racists, or haters the main stream media tries to make us out to be. That is a narrative they have thrust upon us. We are American Nationalists and itís time to take the narrative away from the media and define ourselves.

The main stream media insists using the term ďWhite NationalistsĒ because of a few lunatics on the fringe of society. Both sides, right and left, have lunatics and calling myself an American Nationalist is not being one of them. The media and the left seek to define American Nationalism as a KKK, Nazi loving bunch of racist haters, but thatís their lie.

Believing the word ďwhiteĒ will trigger some Americans in to some kind of racial frenzy, they attach it to anything they see as opposing their world. They try to make everything about race because they have nothing else to say.

The truth is, being a Nationalist has nothing to do with race and everything about oneís country. An American Nationalist is just that.

We believe in the identity of our Western Culture, our founding, our American culture and our country.

We believe in our Constitution as conceived, we believe in our Republican form of government, we believe in enforcing our immigration laws. We believe in strong borders and we believe in one on one trade deals.

A Nationalist is not a Globalist and thatís what itís all about. Trump is destroying the globalist dream with our approval and the haters hate him and us for that. He has single-handedly stopped the UNís Agenda 21 Program, in its tracks, and people wonder why so many globalists hate him.

We donít believe in White Supremacy; we believe in American Supremacy.

We donít believe in White Privilege; we believe in American Privilege.

Those two privileges come from being an American Citizen able to enjoy the fruits of what the greatest political document in the history of the world, our Constitution, has given us. People of all races, nationalities and all ethnicities can have that privilege.

All they have to do is accept America and assimilate to her in their heart and soul. They must accept Western Culture as their own. They must accept Americaís traditions and its values as their own and apply for immigration legally.

This does not mean they must give up their own traditions, but they must love the idea of becoming an American and accept that America wasnít created to keep us diverse. America was created to bring us together as one people in one country under one flag speaking one language with the freedom to worship our God, as Americans.

George Washington said:

ďThe name of AMERICAN, which belongs to you, in your national capacity, must always exalt the just pride of Patriotism, more than any appellation derived from local discrimination's.Ē - President George Washington, Farewell Address

The Democrats have done a good job conning everyone into believing we are a diverse nation, we are not. We are a nation made up from a diversity of people who migrate here to become ONE. We are one as American's.

E Pluribus Unum - From Many, One

The America haters want us to be many people, they want us separated by our ethnicity, by our race, our religion, our sex and anything else they can throw at us. They are wrong and we are paying the price for the Lefts influence in this country. We are not a diverse nation! We are one America!

Itís too bad there are those on the Left who consider it American Nationalism as White Nationalist, it's too bad they purposely misinterpret American Privilege as white privilege. This time their lies are falling on deaf ears.

All other groups can form their own organizations, i.e. ANTIFA, BLM, REVCOM, CPUSA, The Black Caucus, La Raza, LGBTQ, Feminist organizations like NOW and every other group you can think of, but if the White voters elect a White president, they say they do so because they are racist, bigots, homophobes and every other name the haters can come up with.

While there are a few lunatics the media likes to call White Nationalists, there are American Nationalists who happen to be White. There are American Nationalists who are of every race. We arenít racists, the America haters are.

My last name is DIAZ and Iím an American Nationalist. I enjoy all the privileges that come with being a person who loves this country. Iím also of Mexican descent and I grew up eating tortillas and beans on a daily basis, I still do. But my heritage is American, my traditions are American, my heroes are American and my values are American.

I still celebrate my Mexican descent. I love the music, the food and the traditions my grandmother brought with her from Mexico. I love Mexico and I have many friends I love who are Mexican.

I enjoy my American Privilege and if anyone wants to call it White Privilege, they do so with the hate they have in their heart for the advancement America has made.

I was able to become an American because during the time I was growing up in school, the school system still taught American values, American History and they taught us The Constitution and how our nation and Western Civilization was founded.

Trump is an American Nationalist and I'm proud of saying I'm an American Nationalist, are YOU?
    Regards,
    Rodney

"To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead."

Thomas Paine

Member #
    Liked
    16132 times
    Yes, and a proud Trump supporter!

Member #
    Liked
    66585 times
    Wanted to add but was long enough that I have always felt there is no xxxxxxxxx American whatever your race, We are all American. I enjoy the stories and history and traditions of my ancestors as the author stated but I am American first and foremost.
    Regards,
    Rodney

"To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead."

Thomas Paine

4. Remove Advertisements
    SmithAndWessonForums.com
    Advertisements

Supporting Member
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    3757 times
    I swore the Oath of Enlistment in 1969 to support and defend the Constitution of the United States from all enemies foreign and domestic.
    And that oath has no expiration date.
    Am I a nationalist? I don't know.
    A lot of people now claim to be but flip flop depending on which way the political winds blow.
    What I do know is I'm a U.S. Marine.
    And I will fight for this Country that has given me life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.
    USMC 1969-1973

Member #
    Liked
    1449 times
    I NEVER understood the negative reaction to the term Nationalist. Only a truly uneducated person would assume that 2 phrases have the same meaning because they share a word. The left claimed it was a dog whistle. I think it was the left taking advantage of people who were gullible.

I am absolutely a Nationalist and very proud of it. I volunteered for service to this country! The term has nothing to do with being "white" since most groups of people who identify themselves as "white people" would rather not have me as part of their group.

There is nothing untoward about being proud of your country, supporting it and wanting its government to put its citizens first. Especially when that country is pride worthy!

ETF
    Member #
    Liked
    689 times
    Quote Originally Posted by OzarkMarine View Post
    I swore the Oath of Enlistment in 1969 to support and defend the Constitution of the United States from all enemies foreign and domestic.
    And that oath has no expiration date.
    Am I a nationalist? I don't know.
    What I do know is I'm a U.S. Marine.
    And I will fight for this Country that has given me life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.
    I am an immigrant and citizen of the USA. I too swore an oath and I don't give my word lightly. I owe everything I have to this country.

I suppose that makes me an American Nationalist.

Member #
    Liked
    260 times
    I am an American. I served my country. I stand for the National Anthem. I stand for the flag. I stand and recite the Pledge of Allegiance. My core values are Duty, Honor, Country. I guess that makes me a Patriotic American Nationalist.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Member #
    Liked
    60630 times
    Name:  betovet.jpg
Views: 48
Size:  44.0 KB
    Yeah, Beto is really smart
    I'm Mr Bad Example, take a look at me.

Member #
    Liked
    66585 times
    Quote Originally Posted by bearcat6 View Post
    Name:  betovet.jpg
Views: 48
Size:  44.0 KB
    Yeah, Beto is really smart
    He is broken anyway and think he should be thrown in the trash compactor as it will take several years to compact that much garbage.
    Regards,
    Rodney

Thomas Paine

Member #
    Liked
    6902 times
    Beta's opinion means less than nothing.

I'm an American. Period.
    You can't stop us on the road to freedom
    You can't keep us, 'cause our eyes can see
    Men with insight, men in granite
    Knights in armor bent on chivalry

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Links