UN hiring “disarmament officers” to conduct “field missions” in New York
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 LastLast
Like Tree151Likes

Thread: UN hiring “disarmament officers” to conduct “field missions” in New York

Member #
    Liked
    13465 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Injunbro View Post
    "This position is specifically calling for applicants to have a Master’s degree in “disarmament affairs.”
    What exactly is a "Master’s degree in disarmament affairs"? Fake news, BS, democrat fascist wannabe wet dream.
    Well, there's this: https://www.un.org/disarmament/education/index.html

But, enlisting a small army with liberal arts masters degrees in Disarmament Affairs still leaves a smirk on my face.
    Go ahead and bash me. I'll be in my secret hidden bunker. Enjoy.
    ~Jerry | Buckeye Firearms | ORPA
    Life Member DAV | NRA Distinguished | RWVA

Member #
    Liked
    6921 times
    A degree in "Disarmament Affairs" sounds like a few days at Front Sight Academy.
    You can't stop us on the road to freedom
    You can't keep us, 'cause our eyes can see
    Men with insight, men in granite
    Knights in armor bent on chivalry

Member #
    Liked
    16167 times
    Quote Originally Posted by 1av8r View Post

Just when ya think it couldn't get any more silly... The "Education Training" page- Artwork for peace... Poetry for Peace... Culture for Peace... Poster for Peace... on and on... just what you'd expect from anything to do with the UN.
    Digger likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    SmithAndWessonForums.com
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    6921 times
    Quote Originally Posted by ChattanoogaPhil View Post
    Just when ya think it couldn't get any more silly... The "Education Training" page- Artwork for peace... Poetry for Peace... Culture for Peace... Poster for Peace... on and on... just what you'd expect from anything to do with the UN.
    They might as well promote "weed for peace."
    Digger likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    16167 times
    Quote Originally Posted by MWAG View Post
    I didn't read the entire website... it may be one of the UN's advanced disarmament training activities.

Member #
    Liked
    212 times
    Okay. I'll jump in. I was raised in a small West Texas town. When folks began talking about "gun control" in the 60's the local breakfast/coffee cafe converstation normally ended in a smirk and a chuckle. I don't know about the 21st century, but at the time in order to confiscate guns you would need enough people to search every pickup truck, implement, automobile, grain bin, fuel tank stand, barn, bunkhouse, outhouse, ranchhouse, feed shack, etc. on the place. Oh, yeah. Don't forget that most of those have tractors and backhoes with augurs and buckets so any inconvenient equipment or vehicles left lying around can be neatly buried out of the way. I knew our county sheriff and basically he said that they couldn't pay him or his deputies enough to try and round up all the guns on even one ranch! Too dangerous. I suspect that is still true.
    Abby'sDad likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    6921 times
    "Democrats are coming for your guns" has about the same propaganda value as "Republicans want to take away rights of women, blacks, and gays."

Member #
    Liked
    212 times
    That one could probably get some significant support!

Member #
    Liked
    661 times
    "Democrats are coming for your guns" has about the same propaganda value as "Republicans want to take away rights of women, blacks, and gays."
    Except the dems are coming for our guns.
    Abby'sDad and combat like this.
    Whammo sling shot with Vortex red dot, extra power rubber band, Multi-caliber

Site Moderator
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    26549 times
    The UN has never had an army of any kind. What they have is a small and horribly ineffective defensive force that's been used to provide some sort of shield for those under the rule of tyrants and warlords. Any time the going got tough they backed out quicker than a cobra strike. Just look at their uniforms, they wear bright blue helmets so they're not accidentally mistaken as "the enemy". The blue helmets symbolize that their non-threatening, and are ther in a defensive posture only.

Look at what they couldn't do in Somalia. They couldn't even protect the innocent civilians long enough for them to get basic food rations from the UN supply trucks. The UN was over run in minutes, and they simply gave into the gangs, and the warlords minions. If they're that incapable of giving stuff out, how well do you think they'll do trying to take something away from us?
    If any UN defensive forces ever tried to confiscate guns from american citizens they would be squashed within a few days, if not sooner.
    The UN only has power when their "army" wants to fight, and we all know that is not going to happen anytime, or anywhere in the United States of America.

This story is pure BS, and it's being spread by those so afraid of the "governments power" they believe something as silly as this to be true.

Signed,
    One gun toting and freedom living American........
    Last edited by gearchecker; 01-07-2020 at 03:17 PM.
    Teach them the truth, and let them sort thru the cobwebs of liberalism that have infested their minds.
    When the time comes that I don't want a new gun, call the undertaker!
    When they come for your guns, give them the ammo first!
    .45 ACP, Because shooting twice is just plain silly!

http://www.corneredcat.com
    http://www.takdriver.com

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Links