It's not that they can't defend themselves...
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree30Likes

Thread: It's not that they can't defend themselves...

Supporting Member
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    24669 times

It's not that they can't defend themselves...

In London, it's not that they can't defend themselves from violent lethal attacks, they just can't defend themselves effectively.

We witnessed yet another massacre zone fail (this time an entire country) this past weekend as an early release Jihad terrorist used a kitchen knife to kill a couple of people on London bridge. Bystanders bravely defended themselves with a narwhal tusk and CO2 fire extinguisher until police could come and use a gun to shoot the violent terrorist.

How civilized. What an advanced and progressive society and culture. (Such stupidity).

https://amgreatness.com/2019/12/01/a...three-bridges/
    1av8r, delcrossv, jeepnut and 4 others like this.
    Cheers! Marc

Check out my Gun Rights BLOG at: http://skilledshot.wordpress.com
    accipere facile, sed sumite! - Take it easy, but take it!
    NRA Certified Instructor: Pistol; Personal Protection Inside and Outside the Home; Rifle; Reloading: Chief RSO
    NC DOJ Concealed Carry Instructor; Appointed Member North Carolina Criminal Justice Information Network

Member #
    Liked
    4664 times
    However, had a bystander killed this Islamic terrorist, he would have been charged with at least a hate crime and possibly murder.
    Injunbro, jeepnut and OzarkMarine like this.
    “Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming “Wow! What a Ride!”
    - Hunter S. Thompson

Member #
    Liked
    18757 times
    Isn't the mayor of London a raghead?
    Daryl......

'You can fool some of the people all of the time, all of the people some of the time, but you cannot fool mom....

4. Remove Advertisements
    SmithAndWessonForums.com
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    4664 times
    Quote Originally Posted by SidecarFlip View Post
    Isn't the mayor of London a raghead?
    The current mayor is Sadiq Khan, who took up office on 9 May 2016.
    Nrah likes this.
    “Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming “Wow! What a Ride!”
    - Hunter S. Thompson

Member #
    Liked
    18757 times
    Sure as hell don't sound liker an Irishman....
    OzarkMarine likes this.
    Daryl......

'You can fool some of the people all of the time, all of the people some of the time, but you cannot fool mom....

Member #
    Liked
    4664 times
    That's because the English don't like the Irish and they feel sorry for the Islamic terrorists
    MOONDAWG likes this.
    - Hunter S. Thompson

Member #
    Liked
    18757 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Abby'sDad View Post
    That's because the English don't like the Irish and they feel sorry for the Islamic terrorists
    Not my problem, it's theirs. Like my mom always said... If the shoe fits, wear it.

I seem to remember in American History class in school (something that isn't taught today in out liberal run education system, that we had the same deal go on with England way back when and they lost.

Painfully obvious to me at least that the Islamic terrorists don't give a damn about England but then they don't give a damn about much other than executing infidels that don't ascribe to their way of thinking.

Didn't Hitler and Stalin go down that road too?

So, they released this raghead early and he goes out and kills some more infidels. Should have terminated him. In fact, if they were terminated this crap would cease.
    Last edited by SidecarFlip; 12-02-2019 at 07:39 PM.
    Abby'sDad and jonesy814 like this.
    Daryl......

Member #
    Liked
    18757 times
    I know that sounds a bit racist but I'm allowed to be. Sometimes, my American Indian heritage comes out.
    Daryl......

Member #
    Liked
    28716 times
    I know that sounds a bit racist but I'm allowed to be. Sometimes, my American Indian heritage comes out.
    The way I see it, If you have a bag on M&Ms and you some of the yellow ones are poison, wouldn't you avoid all the yellow ones? Sure not all the muslims are radical terrorists, but how do you know which are and which aren't. In this case they had one of the yellow M&Ms locked up, but then took it out and threw it back in the bag

Member #
    Liked
    2610 times
    I thought you had black heritage? Black and American Indian? What else? As the Great American Melting Pot, most of us are a "Heinz 57" mix, but I think your heritage may be be even a bit more mixed than most Americans. That's cool, but keep in mind it doesn't excuse racism or racial slurs.

Islamic radical is a much better term that describes what we are opposed to - without appearing to paint whole racial groups of people with a broad racist brush.

Just my $0.02
    Injunbro likes this.
    Always looking for a deal on more reloading components & ammo. I once tried to see things from the liberal perspective - but I discovered I'm not flexible enough to get my head up my ...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Links