Mexico Has No Control Over The Drug Cartels
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Like Tree116Likes

Thread: Mexico Has No Control Over The Drug Cartels

Member #
    Liked
    57921 times
    The cartels run Mexico, their so-called gov't is a sham (sort of like the royal family in England), to deal w/ speeches, photo ops & other useless nonsense. The cartels own Mexico & are getting a foothold here, yet there are those here so clueless they want to ignore it & hope it goes away...
    "He that hath no sword, let him sell his garment & buy one" Jesus - Luke 22:36

Supporting Member
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    23961 times
    The ole' "cross the border into someone else's territory and apply Seal team x as needed" seems pretty effective.

We could always follow it with Ranger military exercises just inside our borders that would somehow never actually complete...

I'm sure that the Mexicans would scream and demonstrate, but it would probably only be those within the government apparatus that benefit from drug gang profits and protection. Once properly identified, who knows what might happen?

MAGA - OK Boomer?
    OzarkMarine, jeepnut and lawdog like this.
    Cheers! Marc

Check out my Gun Rights BLOG at: http://skilledshot.wordpress.com
    accipere facile, sed sumite! - Take it easy, but take it!
    NRA Certified Instructor: Pistol; Personal Protection Inside and Outside the Home; Rifle; Reloading: Chief RSO
    NC DOJ Concealed Carry Instructor; Appointed Member North Carolina Criminal Justice Information Network

Member #
    Liked
    14851 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Injunbro View Post
    The cartels own Mexico & are getting a foothold here, yet there are those here so clueless they want to ignore it & hope it goes away...
    I agree. I think even well intentioned authorities are terrified to do much more than limited busts for media consumption which the cartels write-off as the price of doing business. It's a $100B industry imbedded in US cities from coast to coast, enabled by corrupt law enfacement, financial institutions and politicians. Taking down the corrupt infrastructure would be one hell of a fight.

4. Remove Advertisements
    SmithAndWessonForums.com
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    57921 times
    Quote Originally Posted by mrerick View Post
    The ole' "cross the border into someone else's territory and apply Seal team x as needed" seems pretty effective.

We could always follow it with Ranger military exercises just inside our borders that would somehow never actually complete...

I'm sure that the Mexicans would scream and demonstrate, but it would probably only be those within the government apparatus that benefit from drug gang profits and protection. Once properly identified, who knows what might happen?

MAGA - OK Boomer?

Not to be rude but even that is way too little to have any effect. It would work to take out a few kingpins but the cartels now have trained soldiers & armies w/ military weapons & vehicles. They are no longer little groups of thugs. They can afford the big weapons, train soldiers to use them & do.
    "He that hath no sword, let him sell his garment & buy one" Jesus - Luke 22:36

Member #
    Liked
    14851 times
    Legendary operations by SEAL teams are pinpoint strikes. Cartels are operating from the US/Mexico border through South America to Columbia, Peru, Bolivia... The size and scope of the drug trade is no less than staggering.
    Injunbro, OzarkMarine and jeepnut like this.

Supporting Member
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    26725 times
    That mess is The Phenix City Story to the 11th power. Only a declared and properly prosecuted WAR will quell them.
    Injunbro, OzarkMarine and jeepnut like this.
    Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.
    -Arthur C. Clarke
    It is difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends upon his not understanding it.
    -Upton Sinclair
    Please do not open and post the links on my threads.
    19and41

Member #
    Liked
    5895 times
    Which is why the "War on Drugs" has been going on unsuccessfully for decades!
    jeepnut likes this.
    NRA Certified RSO

Member #
    Liked
    5110 times
    Quote Originally Posted by 19and41 View Post
    That mess is The Phenix City Story to the 11th power. Only a declared and properly prosecuted WAR will quell them.
    Neca eos omnes. Deus suos agnoscet.
    "The right to buy weapons is the right to be free." -A.E. van Vogt

" It is simply not possible to believe fossil fuel emissions will destroy the world and, at the same time, oppose nuclear power. "- Dennis Prager

Member #
    Liked
    5588 times
    The cartels own local and national politicians. I live in Oklahoma County where I40 and I35 intersect. Mexicans, legal and illegal, own large parcels of land free and clear. As well as numerous businesses, large and small.
    We should be a national leader in busting drug mules but it doesn’t happen. I don’t have to say why, my implication should be clear.
    OzarkMarine and NWDave like this.

Member #
    Liked
    18471 times
    Quote Originally Posted by ChattanoogaPhil View Post
    ??

According to reports, Michigan is rated as having the 4th biggest drug problem in the country, with south eastern Michigan being a hot spot requiring strike forces from other states and Canada attempting to combat cartels and gangs distributing Mexican-sourced drugs feeding the epidemic in Michigan.

https://www.wxyz.com/news/michigan-h...s-report-finds

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/op...ic/3165863002/
    ?? Not at this farm. No drugs, no booze and no shitte either... 20 miles east of me is the busiest Interstate in the country, loaded with traffic and drugs coming up from Mexico and elsewhere. Nothing I can do about it, nothing I want to get involved in either.
    Daryl......

'You can fool some of the people all of the time, all of the people some of the time, but you cannot fool mom....

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Links