Not all polls show Trump losing in 2020
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree61Likes

Thread: Not all polls show Trump losing in 2020

Member #
    Liked
    2514 times

Not all polls show Trump losing in 2020

I just took a poll on the NewsMax site - choosing between Trump, Warren, or neither. Here are the results

Survey Results

If the election were held today, would you vote for Donald Trump or Elizabeth Warren?
    Donald Trump
    8,884(79%)

Elizabeth Warren
    2,079(18%)

Neither

205(1%)

So here we have a poll of over 11 THOUSAND people that shows Trump ahead of Warren by just a little more than 4 to 1.

Anybody think the MSM will be trumpeting this result? Or will they continue to claim that Warren and Biden are both ahead of Trump in the polls - or rather in THEIR polls?
    Always looking for a deal on more reloading components & ammo. I once tried to see things from the liberal perspective - but I discovered I'm not flexible enough to get my head up my ...

Member #
    Liked
    4069 times
    Don’t believe in any polls. Trump wins in 2020. I believe that poll.
    Paul

STUPID WILL GET YOU KILLED

Member #
    Liked
    16 times
    The liberal Democrat media will continue to tell it's sheep what to think. Where it leads them they'll follow and what it feeds them, they'll swallow.

4. Remove Advertisements
    SmithAndWessonForums.com
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    81614 times
    It's going to be entertaining to watch the reactions by the Left and MSM when Trump WINS AGAIN!
    I keep a gun because I'm too young to die and too old to take an ass whoopin'!

"Firearms stand next in importance to the Constitution itself."
    George Washington

Member #
    Liked
    14823 times
    Trump isn't serious about running for the nomination
    Trump can't win the nomination
    Trump will be stopped at the convention
    Trump has no path to electoral victory against Hillary
    Exit polls show Trump losing to Hillary in a landslide

President Donald Trump
    OzarkMarine, Bob K, lawdog and 4 others like this.

Member #
    Liked
    7775 times
    Cannot take Newsmax poll seriously. Same reason as those conducted by cnn, msnbc, etc. I.e., the bias of those doing the poll. Extremely skeptical of polls conducted by anyone who stand to profit from increased traffic, etc. Will Trump win? At this point, the demokrats have some advantages that were not in their favor in 2016, namely hillary is out of the way, Sanders is back in after suffering a heart attack and biden is still standing. Of course they have their kabuki court affair running ... about like a soap opera. But it draws viewers. Trump did not help himself w/ the Syria/Kurd decision. Sincerely. bruce.
    Darkhorse likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    13896 times
    I say the Liberal News conducts polls all the time.......that only show how THEY think it should be. They ignore anything that says different. He won on the basis of his campaign promises.......one of them being......getting out of Syria. He has done exactly what he promised! NO OTHER POLITICIAN even comes..... close to having that record! Trump is my man! I would support him for another term in 2024.......or until I die....which ever comes first!!!!! He is the BEST PRESIDENT WE EVER HAD!!!!!!! Bob
    ChattanoogaPhil likes this.
    When you want the BEST! Bob

Supporting Member
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    23890 times
    With their impeachment obsession, it's clear that the Democrats don't actually accept the accuracy of polls - especially formal elections like 2016. They have not accepted that poll since day 1.

It's only when their complicit media friends get into the act, and they turn out the way that they want that they get behind them.

Many conservatives have completely lost trust in the ability of the media to be neutral and fair. That means that either we don't bother to participate in media initiated polls, or we intentionally give responses to skew them. Since the media isn't trustworthy, they really don't have the ability to reflect the real way that US voters feel.

That loss of trust is accurate and appropriate. As the longest "whipping child" of the media (with bogus stories, studies and polls for going on to 50 years) we understand that the media no longer has the ability to even understand their baked in prejudices and bias.

Let them continue to delude themselves. Let them wake up the next morning in November, 2020 amazed and confused. It was sure effective in 2016 - leaving them deranged for years.
    ChattanoogaPhil likes this.
    Cheers! Marc

Check out my Gun Rights BLOG at: http://skilledshot.wordpress.com
    accipere facile, sed sumite! - Take it easy, but take it!
    NRA Certified Instructor: Pistol; Personal Protection Inside and Outside the Home; Rifle; Reloading: Chief RSO
    NC DOJ Concealed Carry Instructor; Appointed Member North Carolina Criminal Justice Information Network

Member #
    Liked
    16971 times
    President Trump getting us out of Syria and endless wars is exactly what We The People Want. Keep on trucking President Trump. MAGA
    Bob K and ChattanoogaPhil like this.

Member #
    Liked
    5566 times
    Reported polls are slanted and manipulated. Their polling sample is not made at random, it is picked to achieve a desired results. They know the demographics of the nation down to the smallest of issues and use that knowledge in who they poll to get the results they want.
    The polls reporting Trump being low in polling numbers has one desired effect to those who believe the poll.
    They want his supporters to stay home on Election Day because they will (if they believe the polls) believe voting for Trump is useless.
    Face it, we are manipulated by slanted news reporting, from polls to how interviews are edited. When the two subjects in an interview are not in the same frame, you can be assured the answer to one question may be switched behind another question to misrepresent an issue.
    They do that from local media to national media. Do not trust the MSM. They don’t report news, they manipulate issues the way they want in their presentations to the public.
    Injunbro and Bob K like this.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Links