Pierre Delecto = Mitt The Twitt
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree61Likes

Thread: Pierre Delecto = Mitt The Twitt

Member #
    Liked
    18378 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackcloud2 View Post
    Yeah, Mr. "Delightful Peter" can go play with himself in a dark alley as political jealousy controls his actions'. Geezus, I can't believe I voted for this loser.
    We all make mistakes, after all, we are only human. I voted for Obama the first time so I'm guilty as well.
    19and41 and jeepnut like this.
    Daryl......

'You can fool some of the people all of the time, all of the people some of the time, but you cannot fool mom....

Member #
    Liked
    18378 times
    Sometimes I wonder who the real actors are. The actors in Hollywood or the actors in DC. Least the ones in Hollywood can follow a script.
    Daryl......

'You can fool some of the people all of the time, all of the people some of the time, but you cannot fool mom....

Member #
    Liked
    14779 times
    Fake Tweeter. Real twit.

4. Remove Advertisements
    SmithAndWessonForums.com
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    16958 times
    Romney is the snowflake of the Senate.
    19and41 likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    4972 times
    What is it with Utah (generally thought of as a conservative , pro family state) electing a twit like Romney? Maybe some Utah residents and/or "members of the prevailing religion" can chime in?

19and41 likes this.
    "The right to buy weapons is the right to be free." -A.E. van Vogt

" It is simply not possible to believe fossil fuel emissions will destroy the world and, at the same time, oppose nuclear power. "- Dennis Prager

Member #
    Liked
    14779 times
    Quote Originally Posted by delcrossv View Post
    What is it with Utah (generally thought of as a conservative , pro family state) electing a twit like Romney? Maybe some Utah residents and/or "members of the prevailing religion" can chime in?
    My 80 y/o mother (lives in the bay area California) is very involved in the LDS church. She is appalled by the anti-Trump sentiment among the membership. She loves Trump but many of her churchgoing friends are never-Trumpers. On the flip side, they have conservative values and are very good people.

Anti-Trump sentiment in 2016 was driven by virtue signaling. Utah Senator Lee, Governor Herbert and Representative Chaffetz all withdrew their support for Trump immediately after the release of the Access Hollywood tape. Things are changing a bit now. Earlier this this year Governor Herbert said:

“I don’t know of any reason why I would not endorse (Trump),” Herbert said Thursday during his monthly KUED news conference, where he covered a range of topics, including tax reform. “I’m working very closely with the administration.”

The GOP governor said neither Trump nor Vice President Mike Pence have asked for his endorsement, but that he appreciates the administration’s policies and “respect” for state’s rights.

“I am a Republican and I like a lot of the things” the Trump administration is doing, he said. “I think we should focus in the things being done as opposed to what’s being said.”

Senator Lee:

“I quite like him,” Lee said, adding that he intends to endorse Trump’s presidential bid this time around.

-------------

Trump only got 45% of the vote in Utah in 2016. My guess is that it will be above 50% in 2020 even if there's a third party candidate. Still, there will be plenty of virtue signaling among LDS voters.
    delcrossv likes this.

Supporting Member
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    26609 times
    Such petty machinations have cost us elections in the years since GWB. An a_____e that looks like they just stepped off a wheaties box that seeks to lose as gracefully as possible if nominated is less than worthless to me. Such facile prep school boys should have no place in a race against the nasties in the dNC.
    Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.
    -Arthur C. Clarke
    It is difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends upon his not understanding it.
    -Upton Sinclair
    Please do not open and post the links on my threads.
    19and41

Member #
    Liked
    14779 times
    Remember, the RNC and McCain scolded republicans for simply using Obama's full name- Barack Hussein Obama.

Democrats call Trump every name imaginable... not even a whisper of push back.
    delcrossv likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    652 times
    Ha,ha,ha! Mitt has slipped the bonds of good sense, if he ever had any to begin with.
    I watched Hamlet, MacBeth, and A Midnight Summers Dream; and now I am a Shakespeare fan. I set out to fill my mind with classics, one way or the other.
    I read A Tale Of Two Cities, and Huckleberry Finn, and Jane Eyre; and watched Wuthering Heights, and Les Miserales, and The Time Machine. And now I am big fan of them.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Links