Like Tree31Likes

Thread: Fauxahontas' Assault Taxes

Supporting Member
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    25272 times

Fauxahontas' Assault Taxes

Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.
    -Arthur C. Clarke
    It is difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends upon his not understanding it.
    -Upton Sinclair

Member #
    Liked
    5905 times
    She needs to drown herself or going swimming off cape cod and see if the sharks will eat her!
    Injunbro, 19and41 and jeepnut like this.

Member #
    Liked
    9815 times
    First off the right to tax is the right to deny. Second issue is that taxing these items only affect the law abiding buyer not the criminal who steals his weapons. Bottom line is just give the government more money and they will bury their head in the sand about the real issue.

4. Remove Advertisements
    SmithAndWessonForums.com
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    13162 times
    Supporters of left wing identity-dysphoria kook Pocahontas should all be Red Flagged. Seriously, what kind of a nut would even remotely consider Pocahontas presidential material? Unfortunately, that was answered last weekend in Dayton.

Supporting Member
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    16680 times
    Just another mouth with nothing attached to it that won't ever see the Oval office. Not presidential material though she has one redeeming trait, she's a pathological liar and people believe her fantasies. My ancestors were American Indian... Yeah right.
    Daryl......

'You can fool some of the people all of the time, all of the people some of the time, but you cannot fool mom....

Member #
    Wet Side of the Mountains - Washington State
    Liked
    5534 times
    Sounds like we need to think about repeating a historical event that occurred in Boston harbor. But this time, don't throw the tea into the harbor, throw the idiots who come up with the taxes.
    jeepnut, Curt360, 19and41 and 1 others like this.
    "Lord I'm not askin' to go right now but, if you call me now, I pray my remains may be found in a pile of hot brass surrounded by my dead enemies!"

"What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others."

Retired Military: 1963-1967 U.S. Navy 1971-1987 U.S. Air Force

Member #
    God's Country, North Whidbey Island, Washington
    Liked
    1306 times
    Quote Originally Posted by NWDave View Post
    Sounds like we need to think about repeating a historical event that occurred in Boston harbor. But this time, don't throw the tea into the harbor, throw the idiots who come up with the taxes.
    But only if we can "Chum" the water to atract lots of sharks first.

Joe
    19and41, NWDave, Injunbro and 2 others like this.
    Don't own any guns, (ok, I did pick up a lil ole 22 pistol) just like going to the range and shooting up my friends ammunition

Semi Retired Striping Contractor. PC survivor, 1st time 2/09---2nd time 6/16, Life is good

Supporting Member
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    16680 times
    She's another 'no show' just like Beto. Neither one will ever make it to the 'end game'.
    19and41, Injunbro and jeepnut like this.
    Daryl......

'You can fool some of the people all of the time, all of the people some of the time, but you cannot fool mom....

Member #
    Liked
    68515 times
    What part of "Government shall not..." do these idiots not understand. I truly think these morons actually WANT a civil unrest to occur. However, I don't think they will like the outcome.
    19and41 and jeepnut like this.
    I keep a gun because I'm too young to die and too old to take an ass whoopin'!

"Firearms stand next in importance to the Constitution itself."
    George Washington

Member #
    Liked
    405 times
    I like Katie. I think she should replace Ainsley on F&F. The total IQ of the show might double. Now about that title:

Elizabeth Warren Plans to Tax Americans Out of Their Second Amendment Rights
    Should read "Elizabeth Warren Plans to Tax Americans into the Black Market". With that out of the way.....

No president makes laws. Every one of these promises requires an act of congress at a minimum.

That goes for Trump too. And we saw the RINOs for what they were when health care and the wall came up while the GOP held both houses. To his credit he found a way around some of it but.....

Warren won't have this opportunity. Dems won't hold both houses for a very long time. It'll take another G W Bush to make that happen. Warren's promises, and those of every other lefty are just hot air.
    19and41 likes this.
    Member GOA, NRA & SAF

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Links