How does an Illegal claim Rights ?
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree103Likes

Thread: How does an Illegal claim Rights ?

Member #
    Liked
    7619 times

How does an Illegal claim Rights ?

I thought NO ONE can profit from the commission of a crime, by Law, but all you have to do is to sneak into the USA for "los freebies" and claim you are seeking "Asylum", and bingo, you're in.

Then, when something happens, you can sue the crap out of taxpayers (aka, the Federal Government), because there's always an a-hole black robed King who will allow the Case to happen, and always accomodates the ambulance-chasers, whether the whole thing was precipitated due to commission of a Crime.

What the Hell are we doing?

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/hou...-ice-detention
    Last edited by powrguy; 07-10-2019 at 08:29 PM.

Member #
    Liked
    52566 times
    She must have drug her daughter the length of Mexico, I assume sleeping in refugee shelters, eating what ever was available and she blames us for her daughters death. She is guilty of child abuse.
    I'm Mr Bad Example, take a look at me.

Member #
    Liked
    140 times
    Quote Originally Posted by bearcat6 View Post
    She must have drug her daughter the length of Mexico, I assume sleeping in refugee shelters, eating what ever was available and she blames us for her daughters death. She is guilty of child abuse.
    +1
    powrguy, lawdog, jdavis and 2 others like this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    SmithAndWessonForums.com
    Advertisements

Supporting Member
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    454 times
    Quote Originally Posted by powrguy View Post
    I thought NO ONE can profit from the commission of a crime, by Law, but all you have to do is to sneak into the USA for "los freebies" and claim you are seeking "Asylum", and bingo, you're in.

Then, when something happens, you can sue the crap out of taxpayers (aka, the Federal Government), because there's always an a-hole black robed King who will allow the Case to happen, and always accomodates the ambulance-chasers, whether the whole thing was precipitated due to commission of a Crime.

+ 2
    powrguy, lawdog, Thewelshm and 2 others like this.
    I support diversity in firearm ownership
    ;
    ;

Arsenal SLR-107R AK-47 - 7.62x39
    Auto Ordnance 1911 - 45ACP
    Beretta 92FS, 92FS INOX, PX4 subcompact, PX4 compact
    CZ 75 SP-01 Phantom - 9mm
    FMK 9C1 G2 - 9mm
    Glock 21 Gen3 - 45 acp
    Heckler & Koch MR556A1, P30L, VP9
    Desert Eagle - 44 mag
    Mossberg 88 - 12 ga
    Sig Sauer P226 RX & P229 Compact - LEO
    Smith & Wesson M&P 15-22 & 29-2
    Taurus TH9
    Walther PPK/s - 380 acpL,

Member #
    Liked
    5475 times

We are simply watching the planned and orderly destruction of our nation.
    We hear the MSM spin doctors feed us BS every day knowing they are lying and misinforming the public.
    We do nothing.
    We hear our Congressmen and Senators knowing they are lying to us.
    We do nothing.
    We watch city governments declare themselves sanctuary shelter giving refuge to criminals from foreign countries.
    We do nothing.
    We watched the Clintons and Walmart ship the majority of manufacturing to China.
    We did nothing.
    We let the Saudis finance terrorists who destroyed the WTC on 9/11.
    We did something then. We destroyed the greatest threat to the Saudis, Saddam Hussein, instead of leveling Riyadh.
    As far as the massive invasion and drain on our nation by illegal immigrants, traitors running for office can go to Mexico and help the illegal immigrants get into our nation without facing repercussions.
    It is time to do SOMETHING.
    DEEDS, NOT WORDS, WILL SAVE THE NATION IF IT ISN'T ALREADY TOO LATE.

Member #
    Liked
    45 times

They are not yet illegal, you are supposed to turn yourself in and ask for asylum. If you are granted asylum you are then totally legal to apply for a permanent-resident visa (Green Card) once you have that, and a state ID, you can fill out a 4473 and buy a gun. If asylum is denied you are ordered to leave (choices are given) by a certain date. If you don't leave you are declared a fugitive and then the Fugitive Operations people in Ice get you on their list. Do a violent or felony crime, it moves you up the list and the local LE are supposed to notify ICE. That has many holes in that system besides "Sanctuary" stuff, it is administratively a zoo. ICE will eventually get them, but they (Illegals) have some more rights to due process.

Member #
    Liked
    77511 times
    Coming to a point of entry to claim asylum is one thing but crossing illegally then asking is another. If you cross illegally to then ask for asylum then YES you are a criminal and should be arrested and deported! Much different then going to your countries U.S. embassy to request asylum which is how it used to be done by those wishing to do it the correct way. Due process should be....did you cross illegally into the country? Yes!! That is not acceptable and you will be deported so you can do it the LEGAL way or don't bother coming back! Also, if denied asylum, then the person should immediately be deported back to where they came from with costs to be taken from any type of foreign aid from the country they came from.
    I keep a gun because I'm too young to die and too old to take an ass whoopin'!

"Firearms stand next in importance to the Constitution itself."
    George Washington

Member #
    Liked
    6231 times
    Not to crap in the punchbowl here, but everything said above was said about the Irish when they came in the 1800s. Because of disease, the US stopped allowing them in. They went to Canada instead and walked across the northern border. London's Times newspaper described the Irish as no better than chimpanzees, in a government sponsored propaganda campaign to rid Ireland of the Irish.

Fast forward to today, no one has claimed that there's famine in Latin America. I have read that the average Mexican lives as well as the average Russian. And while cartel violence is a real thing, many people claim it's safe to visit Mexico (I wouildn't go there).
    lawdog and Curt360 like this.

Member #
    Liked
    7619 times
    Well, let me see if I have this straight:

You live in a sh*thole country, so you go to the USA where you get all kinds of free stuff just by showing up, and seeking "Asylum", or

You don't have a pot to piss in where you're living, so you go to the USA where you get all kinds of free stuff just by showing up, and seeking "Asylum"

You live in a country that requires you to earn your own way, and provide for yourself and your family, so you go to the USA where you get all kinds of free stuff just by showing up, and seeking "Asylum"

You are too lazy to get a job, but would like to live off other people's money, so you just leave your home country and you go to the USA where you get all kinds of free stuff just by showing up, and seeking "Asylum"

You are part of the Globalist Plan, at the UN, and want every country to become "international/New World Order", stuffing various sh*thole countries' people into the cheap labor markets of the successful Nations, and telling those successful Nations that they must allow entry, and provide for the needs of, anyone who shows up, seeking "Asylum".

No need to sneak in at night anymore; just show up claiming "I seek Asylum", and you're in........you can even vote Democrat in the 2020 Elections!

Member #
    Liked
    17908 times
    Quote Originally Posted by MWAG View Post
    Not to crap in the punchbowl here, but everything said above was said about the Irish when they came in the 1800s. Because of disease, the US stopped allowing them in. They went to Canada instead and walked across the northern border. London's Times newspaper described the Irish as no better than chimpanzees, in a government sponsored propaganda campaign to rid Ireland of the Irish.

Fast forward to today, no one has claimed that there's famine in Latin America. I have read that the average Mexican lives as well as the average Russian. And while cartel violence is a real thing, many people claim it's safe to visit Mexico (I wouildn't go there).
    I'm on a couple RV forums and quite a few members regularly go to Mexico with their RV's and I ain't talking tent campers ether. I'm talking Class A diesel pushers. If it was so bad, then why are these people vacationing in Mexico with 3/4 to million buck RV's?

me, I'm not going but it's obviously safe so long as you keep your nose clean and mind your wire....

My feeling is, these people coming here and doing it illegally are the low life's that want to sponge on the United States.
    powrguy and Injunbro like this.
    Daryl......

'You can fool some of the people all of the time, all of the people some of the time, but you cannot fool mom....

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Links