The lynching of American Police today, a good article.
Like Tree12Likes
  • 9 Post By Blackcloud2
  • 2 Post By Okiewind
  • 1 Post By azretired

Thread: The lynching of American Police today, a good article.

Member #
    Liked
    27503 times

The lynching of American Police today, a good article.

I came across this today and thought I'd offer it up. What caught my eye was how the author looks at Obama and his administration as playing a big role in fueling the unrest and blatant hatred toward police that we see today and I wholeheartedly agree.

http://www.lawenforcementtoday.com/the-lynching-of-the-american-police-officer/?utm_campaign=shareaholic&utm_medium=facebook&utm_ source=socialnetwork&fbclid=IwAR1W_OJebPMglKulX1tU spNukMlBJpAg2r3V_IKb0DpEz8xjc7siWHg4B0g
    “So son, explain again exactly why there’s a stripper in your bedroom?"

Member #
    Liked
    5475 times
    Community policing is intended to prevent hatred toward the police. It isn’t done in many communities because too many LE officials don’t like it. LE has to address their internal management problems to stop some of the problems but refuse to do so.
    They are not mounting a public relations effort to counteract the efforts of the left wing anarchists.
    Their attitude is literally they don’t have too, they are the police.
    You can talk yourself blue trying to get them to change but it’s like talking to a fence post.
    And yes, Obama and his crew are left wing anarchists that want to destroy the US.
    jeepnut and lawdog like this.

Member #
    Liked
    374 times
    Community Policing is what we used to do "back in the day". We had a patrol area, we knew the people, we talked with them, helped solve problems even if not crime related and we we part of and lived in our community. Nowadays officers patrol with the windows up , A/C on, they don't take time to know the people they serve and often don't even live in the town/community they police. It's not always their fault as often they are asked to leave coffee shops and restaurants because their guns scare people!
    Okiewind likes this.
    NRA Benefactor Life Member, US Army Vet., Retired LEO

Links