Karma! Sanctuary supporting Democrat New Mexico Governor sues about illegals!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree88Likes

Thread: Karma! Sanctuary supporting Democrat New Mexico Governor sues about illegals!

Member #
    Liked
    27184 times

Karma! Sanctuary supporting Democrat New Mexico Governor sues about illegals!

This is rich, liberal Democrat Governor of New Mexico, Michele Lujan Grisham is suing the Trump Administration because too many illegal aliens from south of the border are coming to her state and cities! You simply cannot make this up!

http://defensemaven.io/bluelivesmatter/news/sanctuary-city-sues-trump-administration-over-arrival-of-too-many-immigrants-rdhSFCvg9U6ftDR6fqRjvw/?fbclid=IwAR0oKMLxaruHbpvVsqDS-gx7Hy6_qlV_MSnkM66mdqRIPpe83zwbDXT0jis
    “So son, explain again exactly why there’s a stripper in your bedroom?"

Supporting Member
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    22422 times
    Gee.... I always thought being a "sanctuary" means that you get to take care of the needs of your "guests"...

Every politically correct decision has ramifications. I guess mindless political posturing has a cost.

Of course, as a liberal, I'm sure she is used to forcing the transfer of other people's money to fully fund and take care of her priorities. Why not try and use the court system to enforce it?

I'll bet there is a judge out there gullible enough to endorse their legal theory. Hopefully there is another at an appeals level willing to reverse it.
    Cheers! Marc

Check out my Gun Rights BLOG at: http://skilledshot.wordpress.com
    accipere facile, sed sumite! - Take it easy, but take it!
    NRA Certified Instructor: Pistol; Personal Protection Inside and Outside the Home; Rifle; Reloading: Chief RSO
    NC DOJ Concealed Carry Instructor; Appointed Member North Carolina Criminal Justice Information Network

Member #
    Liked
    5886 times
    Trump works in mysterious ways. Too bad the State has to suffer in the process.
    sp327, lawdog, Injunbro and 2 others like this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    SmithAndWessonForums.com
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    30 times
    It’s amazing how she has done a 360 as I believe she said the border crisis was manufactured by the Trump administration. Now she has the audacity to sue the same administration???
    Democrats are the only group of politicians that can openly commit crimes, contradict themselves, practice Communism unabated and still, by the criminals in the justice system, get away with it.
    Never ceases to amaze!

Member #
    Liked
    72680 times
    Name:  download (9).jpg
Views: 29
Size:  9.3 KB

Name:  forrest-gump-just-like-that-liberals-didnt-want-illegals-in-their-sanctuary-cities.jpg
Views: 28
Size:  42.2 KB
    Last edited by Curt360; 06-12-2019 at 08:29 PM.
    I keep a gun because I'm too young to die and too old to take an ass whoopin'!

"Firearms stand next in importance to the Constitution itself."
    George Washington

Supporting Member
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    25791 times
    Pound sand.
    Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.
    -Arthur C. Clarke
    It is difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends upon his not understanding it.
    -Upton Sinclair

Member #
    Liked
    5278 times
    This is an example of a government official who had more concerns for her image than the voters she works for. Now that her concern over her image as a caring official has caused major problems and the voters are on her case, she has obviously changed her tune. Yet she still blames the problem on someone else.
    We can only hope the voters in New Mexico are not as stupid as she apparently thinks they are.
    jeepnut, Injunbro, timcolr and 5 others like this.

Member #
    Liked
    2267 times
    They DO want illegal aliens, but only so many.

Gardeners, bus boys and gofers. Maintain the commieformia lifestyle.

I could hire illegals anytime in Arizona. Lined up at Home Depot. I did not. I can speak Spanish, and many are hard workers.

Democrat states need them to support their lifestyles. And to have social dependents. But only so many.

Dump all of them in california. The dems will scream even more. Send them to San Fran on the bullet train...
    Don't be so open minded your brains fall out.

Member #
    Liked
    6069 times
    New Mexico voters are stupid! They voted her in! This state is going down the crapper, I know, I live in it.

Member #
    Liked
    1342 times
    It's just like the muslims coming here from their countries they are fleeing from, then want to change it into the mess they left!!! The dems move to New Mexico from California and then want to change it into the disaster they left!!! UNBELIEVABLE!!!
    S&W 642 38 Special
    High Standard Double Nine 22 Revolver
    H&R Targeteer 22 Rifle
    Marlin 336BL 30-30 Rifle
    Iver Johnson 12ga

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Links