As a parent if this happened to you, what would you do??
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree75Likes

Thread: As a parent if this happened to you, what would you do??

Member #
    Liked
    59939 times
    I have heard stories and read articles about the senseless harm/murders that occur. I cannot imagine what I would do if my child were harmed or killed by some worthless POS. Hypothetically, the person better hope the law finds him before I do.... just saying.
    I keep a gun because I'm too young to die and too old to take an ass whoopin'!

"Firearms stand next in importance to the Constitution itself."
    George Washington

Supporting Member
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    14545 times
    I don't like torture scenes in movies, even if they are staged but one of my all time favorites was when Burgess Merideth got his fingers smashed with a hammer because he would not tell the bad guys where Steven Segal was but old Steve fixed them in the end. I hear he's a cop in Indiana now. Always liked his flicks, people got really screwed up when he was around. Chop chop, dice dice.

I don't have much compassion for a'holes (pardon my french) that prey on defenseless children. I'd have no issued smashing their fingers, one at a time with a hammer. Of course with a nice pause in between to let the pain settle in.
    msharley, jeepnut, Curt360 and 1 others like this.
    Daryl......

'You can fool some of the people all of the time, all of the people some of the time, but you cannot fool mom....

Member #
    Liked
    54163 times
    An eye for a eye comes to mind...
    jeepnut, Curt360 and lawdog like this.
    "He that hath no sword, let him sell his garment & buy one" Jesus - Luke 22:36

4. Remove Advertisements
    SmithAndWessonForums.com
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    45505 times
    Quote Originally Posted by WendyZXZ View Post
    This one comes to mind:

Sawing (Hand Saw) | Torture Museum

The saw, especially when the person is suspended upside down and you saw from the crotch down. With the blood going to the head the victim was alive and conscious for a good deal of it!
    That brings back when I was in Spain got to tour a museum of torture from the days of the Spanish Inquisition and any of those would work. most were sure to cause death but over a 3 to 5 day period or maybe longer. Sinking chair over a 10 foot steel spear and a hole in a strategic place in the chair and person is strapped to chair. Chair would fall about 3-4 inches per day.
    WendyZXZ likes this.
    Regards,
    Rodney

"To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead."

Thomas Paine

Member #
    Liked
    2174 times
    No doubt about it, I'd be going to prison for sending him to the morgue.
    He should have been put to death in about 1974.
    Injunbro and lawdog like this.
    Always looking for a deal on more reloading components & ammo. I once tried to see things from the liberal perspective - but I discovered I'm not flexible enough to get my head up my ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Links