That Ol' Sweet Smell Gets Georgia Off My Mind...
Like Tree51Likes
  • 12 Post By 19and41
  • 7 Post By msharley
  • 6 Post By jeepnut
  • 9 Post By MOONDAWG
  • 6 Post By MWAG
  • 6 Post By blitzen25cat
  • 3 Post By SidecarFlip
  • 2 Post By Curt360

Thread: That Ol' Sweet Smell Gets Georgia Off My Mind...

Supporting Member
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    25247 times

That Ol' Sweet Smell Gets Georgia Off My Mind...

Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.
    -Arthur C. Clarke
    It is difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends upon his not understanding it.
    -Upton Sinclair

Member #
    Liked
    13453 times
    Hey 1941,

Let me think??

Oh, yes. This Nation had a "crazy" idea....LIFE, LIBERTY & the PURSUIT of HAPPINESS... for the CITIZENRY.

The baby killers murder the most DEFENSELESS of all AMERICAN CITIZENS... (repugnant) in gruesome & hideously painful ways....

The baby killers "shout down" any that DEFEND LIFE!

My take.......... If abortion (baby killing/MURDER) is so wonderful....(and it is a HORRID SIN) ........then the baby killers should by all means give themselves a RETROACTIVE ABORTION at the soonest opportunity.

That would allow our INNOCENT BABIES the time to GROW and enjoy LIFE, LIBERTY and the PURSUIT of HAPPINESS in a SOCIETY devoid of baby killers.

Later, Mark
    jeepnut, Thewelshm, NWDave and 4 others like this.
    Duty is the sublimest word in the English language. Every man should desire to do his duty, no man should desire to do less. Robert E. Lee

Marlinitis Symptoms: More daily.

Active rescuer of Marlin Rifles, S&W revolvers, 1911's, Mil/Surplus rifles, shotguns.........

Member #
    Liked
    52664 times
    Well, what is taking them so long and do not let the door hit your butt on the way out. Just another "We are all moving to Canada" ploy.
    msharley, 19and41, Curt360 and 3 others like this.
    Regards,
    Rodney

"To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead."

Thomas Paine

4. Remove Advertisements
    SmithAndWessonForums.com
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    6328 times
    They've never been able to explain to me how their idea of Female rights applies to and/or protects 50% of the murdered babies that are FEMALES​.
    NULLI SECUNDUS

Member #
    Liked
    5559 times
    AOC's estimate of 12 years may have been optimistic; this country may be overrun by evil much sooner than that. Yeah I know, Trump MAGA buildthewall, Mexico. He can't fight evil by himself, and I don't see anyone stepping up to the plate and helping him.

Supporting Member
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    8334 times
    Kind of ironic that the people calling for this hideous procedure are the same grown up college protesters who called our returning vets from Vietnam "baby killers"

Dick
    IGNORANCE IS THE MOST EXPENSIVE COMMODITY THAT YOU CAN OWN

Supporting Member
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    16662 times
    Quote Originally Posted by jeepnut View Post
    Well, what is taking them so long and do not let the door hit your butt on the way out. Just another "We are all moving to Canada" ploy.
    Interestingly,that was all postulation on their part but candidly I'd like to see Whopie Goldberg go to Canada....and stay there. Sure Justin Tredeau would welcome her.
    msharley, Curt360 and 19and41 like this.
    Daryl......

'You can fool some of the people all of the time, all of the people some of the time, but you cannot fool mom....

Member #
    Liked
    68416 times
    Hey Hollywierd...

Name:  images (18).jpg
Views: 10
Size:  5.2 KB

The elitists in crazy land think most Americans care about their opinion. They go out of their way to help push an agenda that's bad for this country. Oh..and I find it quite interesting that most of the actors/actresses that are highly involved in expressing their twisted views are those who haven't been working for a while. When they try to pressure states to promote certain values or they wont do business there I say good riddance...we don't want your business here.
    Last edited by Curt360; 06-12-2019 at 05:02 AM.
    19and41 and msharley like this.
    I keep a gun because I'm too young to die and too old to take an ass whoopin'!

"Firearms stand next in importance to the Constitution itself."
    George Washington

Links