A Big Hello from the UK
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Like Tree42Likes

Thread: A Big Hello from the UK

Member #
    Liked
    19 times

A Big Hello from the UK

Hi guys.....Thankyou for having me along!!!! Although I can't own a "live-firer" here.....doesn't stop me from absolutely loving S&W's!!!! My interest and research is vast.....so I hope you don't mind me asking questions....some may seem dumb lol.
    Your forum is brilliant!!!....So glad to be here!!!!
    Cheers from London

Member #
    Liked
    10652 times
    Welcome from Tennessee. Several of us own S&Ws from the world wars and have an interest in both martial and civil markings applied in the U.K. Perhaps one day you can enlighten us. Glad to have you.
    Brit29 likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    1246 times
    Welcome from SW Arkansas. I am not one of the experts and am here to learn also. However, I do enjoy them as much as an expert.
    Brit29 likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    SmithAndWessonForums.com
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    19 times
    Many thanks Waidmann....Thankyou for making me feel welcome. My S&W's are sadly de-activated ( the only way we can own them here)....however, I've got a 1945 dated M&P Victory model...with 4" barrel, with very interesting markings. I will put further info together, if you would like to see? Maybe I could send you pics via email?
    Cheers!!!

Member #
    Liked
    19 times
    Cheers arky!!!....and Thankyou!!! I know what you mean ......so much great stuff to learn....I'm totally fascinated...total admiration!!!
    Keep in touch

Member #
    Liked
    725 times
    Welcome from New Hampshire! It's great to have you with us! The S&W revolver, particularly the older ones, are works of art. Your Smiths may not shoot, but you obviously appreciate their worth. Again, welcome aboard!
    Brit29 likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    19 times
    Hey Thankyou LvToHunt!!!...Aw man...so much appreciate their worth!!! I've got so far....a WW2 victory M&P ...a 629-3 (absolutely awesome)....a model 66....and a superb 38spl snub, which I'm trying to track it's year...maybe 1965?
    I want to expand my collection also to further back...including much earlier S&W's.....my list goes on lol
    Thankyou mate

Member #
    Liked
    8221 times
    Welcome from California!
    Brit29 likes this.
    "I love the freedoms we got in this country, I appreciate your freedom to burn your flag if you want to, but I really appreciate my right to bear arms so I can shoot you if you try to burn mine!" -Johnny Cash

Member #
    Liked
    10652 times
    You may, and if you like we can exchange e-mail addresses or PM. Everyone here really like to look at pictures so if practical post them in a new thread. A 4" would either be a .38 Special or a South African order if .38 S&W. I look forward to seeing it.
    Brit29 likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    19 times
    Hi Waidmann Thankyou .....not really sure how to post pics here...grrr lol....how is it done?
    In the time being...please email me [email protected] you wish, until I get this uploading photos sorted lol

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Links