Hello from Chicago
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Like Tree29Likes

Thread: Hello from Chicago

Member #
    Liked
    150 times

Hello from Chicago

Hello all, my name is Astrid, and I am from Norway. I have a PHD in Marine Engineering, and work sometimes, more as a hobby, modeling Fashions.Some of you may know my Partner, Michael, tho on here he goes by the title of coiler666, men and they're silly little nicknamesI have never been a firearms enthusiast, but since meeting Michael, I admit I am learning to enjoy the shooting sports, and its nice to be able to protect oneself from the animals on 2 legs that seem to be allowed to run the streets, especially around here. I shall try and get on here and look in on Michael ans his friends when it is possible. Dont let him fool you, tho hes as big as a Bull, and looks quite gruff and mean, he is the kindest, most gentle man I have ever known, tho he says thats just for me,lol.I have always felt safe, until I moved to this country, but I must say being with Michael makes me feel very safe indeed. He has also been teaching me to shoot, and bought me a SigSauer P232, in caliber 380acp.We look forward to trying to see many of you this Winter, and I shall do my best to try and take some time off to come with him, but I am sending him regardless,lol.Michael was not always what you would call a model citizen, but since his Grandson was born some 8 years ago, the change in him has been profound, and I am proud to call him my Partner, in all our endeavors, and in life in general.I have some stories, but will save them for another day, God Veldt, and Farvel to all, Astrid.

Member #
    Liked
    6291 times
    Welcome Princess, now get in here and watch this show with me, we can finish your profile tommorrow BabyDoll...luvs ya, Mike.
    MIKE 3:16 YOU GOT TWO OPTIONS AMIGO, SLIM AND NONE!

Member #
    Liked
    1085 times
    Welcome to the forum.

I guess this means Mike will have to behave (don't worry, he wasn't THAT far out of line).
    "Teach them the truth, and let them sort thru the cobwebs of liberalism that have infested their minds."

-Gearchecker

4. Remove Advertisements
    SmithAndWessonForums.com
    Advertisements

Site Moderator
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    42800 times
    Welcome to the forum!

And glad you joined up after we have heard so much about you and seen pictures on how beautiful you and the daughters are. The best thing about learning to shoot is that it is an activity where no great strength is required since it is more hand - eye coordination, so many women do better than the menfolk and you learn a practical skill that you hope you don't have to use in reality. I know what you mean about men and the names they pick for online. Back when Yahoo Messenger chat was around I was a regular in Texas chat rooms. My husband set up one every_womans_fantasy that had all of my friends there bowled over laughing especially since he put a picture of him in high school where he looked like revenge of the nerds.
    Cum Deo et victricibus armis

Member #
    Liked
    38213 times
    Welcome to the forum from Pennsylvania. Sounds like you have Mike straightened out, maybe you can work on the rest of us hooligans

Member #
    Liked
    5260 times
    Welcome to the forum from Tennessee. Looking forward to spending some time with Mike later this year. And you of course if you decide that Mike shouldn't take a trip by himself.
    Paul

STUPID WILL GET YOU KILLED

Member #
    Liked
    150 times
    Thank you all so much for the warm welcome, Michael said you were fine people, but i am a bit overwhelmed by the wonderful replies in such a short time. I shall have to speak with Michael tho, he seems to have put up a wrong photo, the Sig is fine, but the avatar must be changed to an avatar, not a photo of me.Mr Paul, Michael has said that when he goes to visit his family, you will certainly be a stop on that trip, and if I am lucky, I shall accompany him as well, I know only his Mother and his 3 Daughters and Grandson, and should enjoy meeting them, and you as well sir. Good night, and thank you again for the warm welcome, Farvel, Astrid.

Site Moderator
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    42800 times
    Your avatar looks perfectly beautiful and fine.
    Cum Deo et victricibus armis

Supporting Member
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    23114 times
    Welcome to the board. Lot's of great expertise here. Pretty breathtaking sometimes.

Duty then is the sublimest word in the English language. You should do your duty in all things. You can never do more, you should never wish to do less

Robert E. Lee

Member #
    Liked
    150 times
    You are so very sweet Miss Wendy, and I thank you very much. I prefer the Rose, tho I know its silly, I dont like photos of myself on the net, had a bad expearience once, tho with Michael I dont expect many stalkers to come calling.I suppose he is a hard man, but to me, well it was just wonderful. We laughed as he had offered to buy me a drink, and I said no thank you, I dont know you sir, his reply, well you look thirsty, and if you wait for any of these boys to approach you, you will die of thirst! I was,nt sure whether I had been insulted or not, but he smiled and it went from there. Actually he will probably blow a gasket, but I do have some wonderful stories about him, and since most will not discuss things like that when he is in the room with me, maybe I will be able to share a bit here,lol. Good night to all, and to all of you a good night, Astrid.
    WendyZXZ likes this.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Links