Bodyguard 380 ammo
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Bodyguard 380 ammo

Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Thanks for the info and opinions. I like the Bodyguard and even the so called horrible trigger. Double action triggers require me to shoot when I want to and not so much by accident. The Buffalo Bore feeds good and has deep penetration for a 100 gr round. Kicks like a mule but this is not a range gun. I do shoot it to maintain confindence but small guns are not fun to shoot.

Member #
    Liked
    1948 times
    Hello from KY.
    When someone shows you who they are,believe them the first time. Maya Angelo.

Member #
    Liked
    45 times
    I have a dozen Pocket 380's, no Bodyguard though. I have settled on Underwood XTP +P, there is no SAMMI spec for 380+P so no gun can be rated for it, I have shot it in all my guns to make certain they function with it. I don't practice much with it as I am sure it causes greater wear and tear and the ammo is pricey. The XTP in the 90 grain 380 is conical shaped, with a smaller mouth than it's 9MM counterpart. Hornady did it's homework. I have tried most every SD round, not very scientifically, function and accuracy mainly. Most of my 380's eat any ammo, but my Kahr CW-380 is very picky even with some FMJ, it loves XTP's though.

4. Remove Advertisements
    SmithAndWessonForums.com
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    6881 times
    Welcome aboard from the "GunShine"state of Florida.

State of over 1 MILLION 971 THOUSAND Concealed Carry Licenses and counting!
    NULLI SECUNDUS

Member #
    Liked
    755 times
    HST in my LCPII it won the Ammoquest. Fiochi hasn't gone bang in several calibers in my guns. Never will carry it.
    Whammo sling shot with Vortex red dot, extra power rubber band, Multi-caliber

Member #
    Liked
    17711 times
    As long the ammo reliably cycles in your BG and you shoot it to your satisfaction, I wouldn't overthink it. That said... I overthinking can be fun. Carry on.

Supporting Member
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    23120 times
    to the forum.

Duty then is the sublimest word in the English language. You should do your duty in all things. You can never do more, you should never wish to do less

Robert E. Lee

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Links