We Bad? Nope, Not!
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree59Likes

Thread: We Bad? Nope, Not!

Member #
    Liked
    13959 times

Angry We Bad? Nope, Not!

We had an ordeal the other day. My libtard step sister, kids, libtard bil dropped by unexpectadly. I just got done cleaning some guns. They came in, and asked if they could eat their Mc'D while we talked!? Then she/he noticed an AR laying on the table. Holy Cow, and a sleu of words that I did not know those two even knew. The tirade began. I told sis that they just barged in on us! This is OUR house! You know about guns around here. These are the two cretans that wished I wouldn't come home after camping with the Army in Panama. Wth! It has been 30 years of hassle with these two, and they have 3 little cretans, now! Sis accused my wife of wanting to shoot someone with her Ruger Mk 2, 50th anniv 22 pistol, that lit wifey UP! She told sis to get the F out and Don't ever come back! Go Girl, Hell yes. I laughed as I blocked their phone numbers on our phones. I'm glad it didn't gekt ugly, mother nature sure wasn't sis's friend. Good ridance. Now I ain't no saint either but I got some manners. Oh, did I ever mention that I like Beer? Good Heck y'all, life is an almighty trial at times. More shenanigans later. See Ya.
    Don Luigi, mrerick, NWDave and 8 others like this.

Member #
    Liked
    79 times
    Happier & better off without em I got a sister in NY City the same way haven't seen her over 10 yrs Good!!
    Don Luigi and WendyZXZ like this.

Supporting Member
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    26565 times
    Sounds like these are the kind of people that want you to be as happy as they are...

Oh well.
    Don Luigi and WendyZXZ like this.
    Cheers! Marc

Check out my Gun Rights BLOG at: http://skilledshot.wordpress.com
    accipere facile, sed sumite! - Take it easy, but take it!
    NRA Certified Instructor: Pistol; Personal Protection Inside and Outside the Home; Rifle; Reloading: Chief RSO
    NC DOJ Concealed Carry Instructor; Appointed Member North Carolina Criminal Justice Information Network

4. Remove Advertisements
    SmithAndWessonForums.com
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    12415 times
    i had a Lib-Tard next door neighbor that would not let her daughter play with mine because I was a police officer and had guns in the house. I asked her how was I to protect her her family and our community with out one. She said that no one even cops should have guns. We should have them taken away. I said Ill never give mine up even when i retire because its a God given right under our constitution. She said that the constitution must change. That is their thinking... Hence we know why we have O'bummer in the White House..
    TO Ride, Shoot Straight, and Speak the Truth.

Supporting Member
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    8390 times
    Hey Dman. Sounds like you need an entertainers license for your unexpected family reunions.better than a $3 show on a Saturday night. Be safe and God bless. Dick.
    Diabloman, WendyZXZ and Dalan like this.
    IGNORANCE IS THE MOST EXPENSIVE COMMODITY THAT YOU CAN OWN

Supporting Member
    Member #
    Liked
    1711 times
    We know the type... Too bad you have to deal with that level of stupidity. You can pick your friends...

Last edited by MrTrolleyguy; 04-26-2015 at 03:51 PM.
    I have a photographic memory which was never developed.

Member #
    Liked
    13959 times
    My dog won't miss that mess. He had to be in the kennel cause he jumped up on stupid while playing ball! Duh, he's a dog. smarter than you'll ever BE! I told stupid 8 years ago not to bring her Non-caucasian friends or any strangers. She got Mad several times, but I CAN pick my own friends. Oh Well.

Member #
    Liked
    901 times
    Your wife said exactly what I would have said. Life's too short to deal with that crap whether it's blood family or not.
    Diabloman and WendyZXZ like this.

Supporting Member
    Member #
    Liked
    5403 times
    I firmly believe , that if misery loves company
    They can turn around at the gate coming into my property an go visit their Obama loving,anti gun, no voting, lets give Iran another chance, veteran funeral boycotting buddies
    Hogg

Supporting Member
    Member #
    Liked
    18233 times
    Diabloman, you might offer the kids of your sister shooting lessons. Let us know how that goes.
    Don Luigi, justsayin and WendyZXZ like this.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Links