Book Karma from the Grumpy Injun
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
Like Tree177Likes

Thread: Book Karma from the Grumpy Injun

Member #
    Liked
    5623 times
    Ok I'll play. It's a cut and paste from a previous post but a story none the less.

Three years ago I was camping with family and friends in Idaho just over the border with Montana. Everyone but my son and me had left. That night something shoved my camper, a 22' fifth wheel that was up on jacks. For the next several hours something kept trying to open the door by rattling the outer handle. It was a no moon night and very dark so no I never was able to see anyhting out the window. It wasn't a bear or a racoon because the coolers with food were outside the door and they were not touched. Earlier that night my son had seen a pair of large black feet standing at the door which was on the opposite side of the camper from where we were at the fire. When I turned around I saw them too but the creature moved off into the woods before we got to the camper. That entire weekend there was a horrible sewer like smell around the camp and we all had feelings of being watched throughout the stay. Needless to say we have never camped there again.

Member #
    Liked
    60148 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Ratzo View Post
    Ok I'll play. It's a cut and paste from a previous post but a story none the less.

Three years ago I was camping with family and friends in Idaho just over the border with Montana. Everyone but my son and me had left. That night something shoved my camper, a 22' fifth wheel that was up on jacks. For the next several hours something kept trying to open the door by rattling the outer handle. It was a no moon night and very dark so no I never was able to see anyhting out the window. It wasn't a bear or a racoon because the coolers with food were outside the door and they were not touched. Earlier that night my son had seen a pair of large black feet standing at the door which was on the opposite side of the camper from where we were at the fire. When I turned around I saw them too but the creature moved off into the woods before we got to the camper. That entire weekend there was a horrible sewer like smell around the camp and we all had feelings of being watched throughout the stay. Needless to say we have never camped there again.
    That was me! I just wanted to use the bathroom! (explains the sewer smell!).
    "He that hath no sword, let him sell his garment & buy one" Jesus - Luke 22:36

Member #
    Liked
    5623 times
    Injunbro, all you had to do was ask!!
    Injunbro likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    SmithAndWessonForums.com
    Advertisements

Banned
    Member #
    Liked
    3717 times
    Well, enough of tall tales. How about some pictures that tell a lot more?

Here is a baby picture of me about to beat up on my grandpa's bull:

Here is a picture of me when I was younger with a certain trophy people don't believe exists:

Wiregrassguy, Iggy and Davwingman like this.

Member #
    Liked
    60148 times
    Which one is you in the first picture? Which one is you in the 2nd picture?

Banned
    Member #
    Liked
    3717 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Injunbro View Post
    Which one is you in the first picture? Which one is you in the 2nd picture?
    The best looking guy of course.

Last edited by danc46; 12-30-2013 at 01:35 PM.

Member #
    Liked
    60148 times
    Nothing added today? There's only a couple of days left... Y'all ain't gonna make me resort to knock-knock jokes again are you?

Member #
    Liked
    3916 times
    I'll repost a pic of the Mrs. obgyns mens room, just to avert a knock out joke. It can be a bit distressing for those poorly 'endowed' fellas.
    Attachment 26656
    RDLouks likes this.
    “The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.”
    "The right of the citizens to bear arms in defense of themselves and the State shall not be questioned."
    Pennsylvania Constitution; article 1 section 21
    Be Blessed, spud.308

Member #
    Liked
    60148 times
    Spud, is that a mirror or a window?
    RDLouks likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    3916 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Injunbro View Post
    Spud, is that a mirror or a window?
    2 way mirror to the waiting room.
    “The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.”
    "The right of the citizens to bear arms in defense of themselves and the State shall not be questioned."
    Pennsylvania Constitution; article 1 section 21
    Be Blessed, spud.308

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Links