Book Karma from the Grumpy Injun
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Like Tree177Likes

Thread: Book Karma from the Grumpy Injun

Member #
    Liked
    60293 times
    Lol Mark! One of these days I'll have to bring up some of my trapping stories!
    "He that hath no sword, let him sell his garment & buy one" Jesus - Luke 22:36

Member #
    Liked
    6291 times
    Well Bro, I'll tell ya a lil story, but it dont really amount ta much, n only the names has been changed, to protect da guilty. When I was an elementar skool kid, we lived next door to this big old junkyard on da Soth Side a da City, you know, where they store all the old cars n trucks n appliances n whatnot. Well they had em this big ole Bull Mastiff to protect da junk(go figger), and this was one mean , big, nasty beast of a dog. Now me n hin got along, animals always take to me more n people do, tho I cant imagine why. I'd feed him bologna, ham and such thru da fence all the time, n he'd lemme pet him thru the cracks in da gate. Well me n him bein buds n all, one day our football went over that fence, so I figger what the heck, and I climbed myself over it to get da ball. Now he was nice as can be, and I was a rubbin his noggin n such, and all was fine, until I tried to go back over that fence to me own yard. Well that old dog dinna want me to go, so he grabbed onto my leg and tried to pull me back in to play wiff him some more. Well after a few punches on top his head that dinna really hurt nuthin but my fist, he lemme go back over. Now a course my Mama freaked, went dowm to the Tranny shop on da other side the junk yard to make sure that dog had his shots n such, and they said yeah, and even paid to get me stitched up. Now heres da bad part, that poor ole dog died of rabies da day after he bit me, seems even way back then my blood was a bit on da toxic side. Still got da scar, n da dogs still dead, the end Mike
    MIKE 3:16 YOU GOT TWO OPTIONS AMIGO, SLIM AND NONE!

Member #
    Liked
    1497 times
    Quote Originally Posted by coiler666 View Post
    Well Bro, I'll tell ya a lil story, but it dont really amount ta much, n only the names has been changed, to protect da guilty. When I was an elementar skool kid, we lived next door to this big old junkyard on da Soth Side a da City, you know, where they store all the old cars n trucks n appliances n whatnot. Well they had em this big ole Bull Mastiff to protect da junk(go figger), and this was one mean , big, nasty beast of a dog. Now me n hin got along, animals always take to me more n people do, tho I cant imagine why. I'd feed him bologna, ham and such thru da fence all the time, n he'd lemme pet him thru the cracks in da gate. Well me n him bein buds n all, one day our football went over that fence, so I figger what the heck, and I climbed myself over it to get da ball. Now he was nice as can be, and I was a rubbin his noggin n such, and all was fine, until I tried to go back over that fence to me own yard. Well that old dog dinna want me to go, so he grabbed onto my leg and tried to pull me back in to play wiff him some more. Well after a few punches on top his head that dinna really hurt nuthin but my fist, he lemme go back over. Now a course my Mama freaked, went dowm to the Tranny shop on da other side the junk yard to make sure that dog had his shots n such, and they said yeah, and even paid to get me stitched up. Now heres da bad part, that poor ole dog died of rabies da day after he bit me, seems even way back then my blood was a bit on da toxic side. Still got da scar, n da dogs still dead, the end Mike
    Chuck Norris now has some one he can look up to. Attachment 26356
    Robert

When does the perception of legality trump morality and ethics? ... Luis Miranda

4. Remove Advertisements
    SmithAndWessonForums.com
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    6824 times

Pop & Larry

This is Larry & his Dad Linal, everyone called him POP .

I first got to know them about 1975 or so. They used to travel together to all the gunshows & pot shoots all over central Ca. Pop had just lost his wife about that time & kinda needed some company. Besides being a not too good a shooter Pop would win a pot every once in a while. That is when the fun started.

Pop always carried whiskey & he celebrated every win & every almost win. Even if he didn't come close to winning he would have a touch just to improve his aim. When he wasn't shooting he was telling stories & swapping guns. Nobody ever got the best of Pop when he traded & you never knew if his stories were lies or the truth.

So we are driving to a gunshow one day & Pop starts talking about one of his brothers & then another & another. Finally I asked him how many kids was in his family. He said he had 19 brothers & sisters all together.
    He explained that his Dad had two wives & the first wife had 4 or five & the 2nd wife had the rest. He says the youngest was born when his Dad was 62 & he guessed there would have been more , but the guy that helped him off & on got killed in a car wreck.

Turns out to be a true story!

Pop died in 2009. Sure miss that old fart !!!

Member #
    Between Elephant Breath MT. and Squaw's Ankle N.M.
    Liked
    21005 times
    Now that there is true friendship!! LOL!!!
    coiler666 and Davwingman like this.

Member #
    Liked
    60293 times
    Quote Originally Posted by coiler666 View Post
    Note to self: Remind little ol Miss Astrid not to bite Mike if she get's mad @ him. Linda can teach her frying pan techniques instead. LOL
    coiler666 likes this.

Banned
    Member #
    Liked
    3717 times
    This thread reminds of fishing stories at the bait shop. The first liar doesn't stand a chance!
    coiler666 likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    60293 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Davwingman View Post

This is Larry & his Dad Linal, everyone called him POP .

I first got to know them about 1975 or so. They used to travel together to all the gunshows & pot shoots all over central Ca. Pop had just lost his wife about that time & kinda needed some company. Besides being a not too good a shooter Pop would win a pot every once in a while. That is when the fun started.

Pop always carried whiskey & he celebrated every win & every almost win. Even if he didn't come close to winning he would have a touch just to improve his aim. When he wasn't shooting he was telling stories & swapping guns. Nobody ever got the best of Pop when he traded & you never knew if his stories were lies or the truth.

So we are driving to a gunshow one day & Pop starts talking about one of his brothers & then another & another. Finally I asked him how many kids was in his family. He said he had 19 brothers & sisters all together.
    He explained that his Dad had two wives & the first wife had 4 or five & the 2nd wife had the rest. He says the youngest was born when his Dad was 62 & he guessed there would have been more , but the guy that helped him off & on got killed in a car wreck.

Turns out to be a true story!

Pop died in 2009. Sure miss that old fart !!!
    My mind reels...

Banned
    Member #
    Liked
    3717 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Injunbro View Post
    My mind reels...
    Nope, it's just ringing from the frying pan. LOL

Member #
    Liked
    60293 times
    Don't stop now! You can tell more than one story if you think of something better than the last one. At the very least we all get to hear some good stories... otherwise I may have to do a rain dance & Santa's sleigh will get frozen in... then none of you will get that new S&W for Christmas!

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Links