Its time to be Brutally and totally honest. Corona virus related.
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast
Like Tree184Likes

Thread: Its time to be Brutally and totally honest. Corona virus related.

Member #
    Liked
    20880 times
    Quote Originally Posted by ChattanoogaPhil View Post
    New York has half of all the corona cases in the US. That possible carriers are scurrying to different parts of the country isn't the way to reduce the spread or flatten the curve.
    Exactly and you know why besides the packed in like sardines in a can living conditions? Because of that one Jewish attorney in New Rochelle that was told weeks ago to self quarantine and said hell with that and went to temple and infected over 100 people and the Rabbi. He started the ball rolling there. He should tried for Murder one because of his total and pre meditated disregard for the lives of other innocent people. Those 100 infected scores more and the ball got rolling and now what do they have..

Escape from New York (city) because it's toxic with Chinese Flu. So, instead of sheltering in place, what do the fools do? They cross the river into the Garbage State, go up to rural New York State and beyond and spread it. Why I said jump off the GW and get it over with. Better than infecting more and more because of your stupidity.

All goes right back to the attorney. he needs to be hung up by his balls until he dies (if he isn't already dead. I read somewhere he was in the hospital with advanced Corona Flu. He don't deserve a ventilator.

I don't like being judgmental but stupid and arrogant cannot be tolerated now.

Back to the barn, I have farm equipment to work on...
    Daryl......

'You can fool some of the people all of the time, all of the people some of the time, but you cannot fool mom....

Member #
    Liked
    761 times
    Quote Originally Posted by ChattanoogaPhil View Post
    New York sounds like they are expecting a healthcare capacity meltdown. Cuomo says peak is expected to be about three weeks from now.
    Think he & that POS mayor of NYC (who makes even Cuomo look not so bad!) may have second thoughts about inviting Turd World invaders into NY? If you live here, you have to listen to constant preachments about how NY "welcomes" invaders, & how much "good" they're doing the state. Now, they can be issued state driver's licenses, but WON'T allow ICE access to state DL records. CA gets the rap about sanctuary cities, but NYC is the largest sanctuary city in the country.

It's invader-overrun NYC that's having the meltdown, not the rest of the state; I say let it happen!
    msharley and Bob K like this.

Supporting Member
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    23180 times
    Cuomo never said one word about how the "brave" New Yorkers immediately bailed out of the city following the call for isolating oneselves. They have now spread the virus to god only knows where.
    msharley, Bob K and Cliff like this.

Duty then is the sublimest word in the English language. You should do your duty in all things. You can never do more, you should never wish to do less

Robert E. Lee

4. Remove Advertisements
    SmithAndWessonForums.com
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    17729 times
    From what I'm looking at... Feb 29 was the first known US death from corona. It took until March 16-17 to reach a total of 100 deaths. Now a week later we're seeing 100+ deaths per day. We're already at 129 more deaths so far this afternoon. What will it be a week or two from now? A month from now? Hopefully the lockdown will slow the trajectory, otherwise this corona outbreak might be a more vicious beast than the naysayers have been talking.
    msharley and Cliff like this.

Member #
    Liked
    761 times
    Quote Originally Posted by K22 View Post
    They have now spread the virus to god only knows where.
    Cuba would be a good destination.

Member #
    Liked
    15192 times
    If my experience with NEW YORKERS, who invade the Berkshires every summer for vacation, is typical (it probably is!), they are the most self centered people in everything that they do. From the way they act as people .....to the way they drive their cars, they think that only they matter.......everyone else should 'step aside, and let them thru!' WHAT THEY WANT .....is the only thing that matters.

They are.....what I would call "Obnoxious"!!!! Nuff said! Bob
    When you want the BEST! Bob

Member #
    Liked
    19867 times
    Quote Originally Posted by SidecarFlip View Post
    Exactly and you know why besides the packed in like sardines in a can living conditions? Because of that one Jewish attorney in New Rochelle that was told weeks ago to self quarantine and said hell with that and went to temple and infected over 100 people and the Rabbi. He started the ball rolling there. He should tried for Murder one because of his total and pre meditated disregard for the lives of other innocent people. Those 100 infected scores more and the ball got rolling and now what do they have..

Escape from New York (city) because it's toxic with Chinese Flu. So, instead of sheltering in place, what do the fools do? They cross the river into the Garbage State, go up to rural New York State and beyond and spread it. Why I said jump off the GW and get it over with. Better than infecting more and more because of your stupidity.

All goes right back to the attorney. he needs to be hung up by his balls until he dies (if he isn't already dead. I read somewhere he was in the hospital with advanced Corona Flu. He don't deserve a ventilator.

I don't like being judgmental but stupid and arrogant cannot be tolerated now.

Back to the barn, I have farm equipment to work on...
    They're also flying down here to Miami and Orlando spreading the disease. ALL NYC airports should be closed down and no one from those areas should be allowed to leave
    “Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming “Wow! What a Ride!” - Hunter S. Thompson

Member #
    Liked
    761 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Abby'sDad View Post
    They're also flying down here to Miami and Orlando spreading the disease.
    Not good at all, but with Debbie W., Alcee H., Donna S., Val D., already there, how much worse can they make it?
    msharley likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    17729 times
    So far today 13,347 new confirmed cases of corona and 247 more deaths.
    msharley likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    17729 times
    About as brutally honest as it gets....

Do not resuscitate, period. It's not worth the gloves and masks, and risk to healthcare workers.

-----

Hospitals consider universal do-not-resuscitate orders for coronavirus patients

Hospitals on the front lines of the pandemic are engaged in a heated private debate over a calculation few have encountered in their lifetimes — how to weigh the “save at all costs” approach to resuscitating a dying patient against the real danger of exposing doctors and nurses to the contagion of coronavirus.

The conversations are driven by the realization that the risk to staff amid dwindling stores of protective equipment — such as masks, gowns and gloves — may be too great to justify the conventional response when a patient “codes,” and their heart or breathing stops.

Northwestern Memorial Hospital in Chicago has been discussing a do-not-resuscitate policy for infected patients, regardless of the wishes of the patient or their family members — a wrenching decision to prioritize the lives of the many over the one.

“It’s a major concern for everyone,” he said. “This is something about which we have had lots of communication with families, and I think they are very aware of the grave circumstances.”

Officials at George Washington University Hospital in the District say they have had similar conversations, but for now will continue to resuscitate covid-19 patients using modified procedures, such as putting plastic sheeting over the patient to create a barrier. The University of Washington Medical Center in Seattle, one of the country’s major hot spots for infections, is dealing with the problem by severely limiting the number of responders to a contagious patient in cardiac or respiratory arrest.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/healt...ot-resucitate/
    msharley and Bob K like this.

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Links