• 3 Post By Brassmonkey
  • 1 Post By Adirondacker
  • 1 Post By Brassmonkey

Thread: Meanwhile in Canada

Member #
    Liked
    2172 times

Meanwhile in Canada

The Prime Minister and his wife have the virus, as well as several politicians at a conference. They are self isolating for two weeks. ( no change there) Schools closing. Events canceled. The real burn- if someone at work get a cold everyone freaks out. If they actually test positive then the business closes for three weeks - you go home with no pay.

The PM says no one will be out of pocket and we will all be fine. HE will be. I look forward to my daughter getting a cheque if she misses work. Some tool who feels like a break will screw everyone.
    Oldgungeezer, jeepnut and WendyZXZ like this.

Member #
    Liked
    639 times
    You know I'd just hate for the poor guy to die; esp. before he had time to add further restrictions to gun ownership in Canada.
    Brassmonkey likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    2172 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Adirondacker View Post
    You know I'd just hate for the poor guy to die; esp. before he had time to add further restrictions to gun ownership in Canada.
    Ha! Three people have said that to me today . The virus is keeping him busy and burning the "buy back" money.
    jeepnut likes this.

Links