Got his deer!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree44Likes

Thread: Got his deer!

Member #
    Liked
    8233 times
    I barely missed a little forkhorn buck on the way to work this morning. Stomped the pedal, antilocks kicked in, threw my lunch in the floorboard, always wonderful to see wildlife.
    Injunbro, lawdog and 71Chevrolet like this.

Member #
    Liked
    6602 times
    Had a friend driving his station wagon with the sun roof open on a nice warm winter day. Center punched a deer and the deer slid up over the hood dropped thru the open sun roof and right into the front seat of the car. the deer wasn't dead and trashed the car ( total loss ). He bailed out and was not hurt. When the 8 point buck had enough he simply trotted back into the woods.
    Injunbro, lawdog and 71Chevrolet like this.
    Charlie686

" All that is required for evil to prevail is that good men do nothing"

"If You Can't Move Mountains, Sweep Pebbles...Do Something For Jesus Today!"

"Don't look within searching for truth...You are confused already"

NRA Life Member

Member #
    Liked
    6891 times
    When we moved from the Atlanta area with all of it's hideous traffic and crazy drivers to 20 miles away from the nearest town, my insurance rates went up. I called the company to question that and their answer was a simple - there area lot of deer car collisions in that area. So far we have had two run into us with relatively minimal damage and a lot of close calls. Last week, on the way to my property for a hunt, I had to slam on the brakes to miss a decent 8 point about a mile from my house. Oh well.
    71Chevrolet likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Links