Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree56Likes

Thread: Remember this..?

Supporting Member
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    4668 times
    In Viet-Nam, outdoor movie, beer cans hit the movie screen when an episode of Combat was shown. Not what the audience wanted to see! GITMO Cuba when we called in to have fence jumpers picked up we requested post 16A (x) number of barracuda to be picked up send the Rat Patrol.
    Blackcloud2, bearcat6 and Curt360 like this.

Member #
    Liked
    55612 times
    Tour of Duty was a pretty decent series about Vietnam.
    Curt360 likes this.
    I'm Mr Bad Example, take a look at me.

Member #
    Liked
    27917 times
    I actually have the complete DVD collection of "Combat", which was my favorite as a kid. I also liked "Rat Patrol", but although I faithfully watched "Wackiest Ship in the Army" (because it was on our only TV channel), I wasn't a big fan. Come to think of it, I also have a complete collection of "Victory at Sea" that I bought for my dad. I've seen them all so many times it's not funny and never queue them up because when you're in Phoenix AZ on Navy Reserve monthly weekend duty, there really aren't that many ships to tend to, so we watched A LOT of "Victory at Sea" movies. One weekend though, someone slipped in an official Navy Autopsy Training video enacted upon an authentic dead body....the room cleared out to just a few! I think fellow forum member "Old Doc" had something to do with that! As to the funny military shows, I loved them all; F-Troop, McHale's Navy, Gomer Pyle and probably a few others that escape me at the moment! Nice topic, it's fun to think back!
    Curt360 likes this.
    “So son, explain again exactly why there’s a stripper in your bedroom?"

4. Remove Advertisements
    SmithAndWessonForums.com
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    501 times
    I watched Rat Patrol when I was a boy and now I have DVD's for the whole series.
    Curt360 likes this.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Links