WiregrassGuy's new ride
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
Like Tree138Likes

Thread: WiregrassGuy's new ride

Member #
    Liked
    438 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob K View Post
    I am, kind of curious why you chose a Hyundai or Kia, a Korean car.
    I bought a Kia because I got a vehicle with many more features than a Honda or Toyota for at lease $4,000 less with a better warranty. I didn't need the better warranty because it never broke. It was also made in the USA. I traded it for a Honda CRV after 75.000+ miles when I found a slightly used one but I miss many of the features the Kia had that are not even available on a CRV. At least the CRV was made in Ohio. I looked at Toyota and they were even more than the Honda which were more expensive than the Kia.
    Wiregrassguy likes this.

Supporting Member
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    41122 times
    Hyundai had made a reputation for reliable, premium vehicles at a value price. Their Genesis luxury brand has an excellent reputation and features from Genesis have been incorporated into the Palisade. This car has Nappa leather seats, door trim and headliner; Harmon Kardon audio; LED lights that are VERY effective; heated and cooled front and 2nd row seats; USB power plugs everywhere; and two power moon roofs. Even with demand keeping prices near sticker, it is still thousands less than the competition. Thank you all for the kind words. I intend to enjoy it as much as possible. I'm looking forward to driving out to Tulsa next June for the S&WCA's 50th anniversary symposium. Maybe I'll see a bunch of y'all out there.
    Guy

S&WCA #2629 | Ex-Navy Vietnam Vet. / Submariner | NRA Member | S&W Historical Foundation

Supporting Member
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    9636 times
    Nice vehicle Guy
    Wiregrassguy likes this.
    S&W revolvers and Colt 1911's
    NRA Life Membership

4. Remove Advertisements
    SmithAndWessonForums.com
    Advertisements

Site Moderator
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    26374 times
    Guy, that's a really nice ride! Maintenance will be expensive though.

If it has any of the new fancy automatic steering assists or lane departure stuff be prepared for a very expensive alignment. We just did an alignment on a 2019 Sante Fe that was loaded, and the alignment cost just short of $400. Each and every steering assist feature will have to be recalibrated and reprogrammed once an alignment is done. Without the recalibration, the car can become very dangerous, and has been known to override the drivers intentions.
    Enjoy it, and travel in good health
    Teach them the truth, and let them sort thru the cobwebs of liberalism that have infested their minds.
    When the time comes that I don't want a new gun, call the undertaker!
    When they come for your guns, give them the ammo first!
    .45 ACP, Because shooting twice is just plain silly!

http://www.corneredcat.com
    http://www.takdriver.com

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Links