32 years ago today
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree81Likes

Thread: 32 years ago today

Member #
    Liked
    4351 times
    Ok, gonna tell you how I fell in love with her. (I warn ya, I'm really deep). I had been chasing Women since the day I was born and was very good at it. Had dated a lot before I met her. I always knew when you said those three little words it changed everything. It was gettin' serious, and I made myself a promise. I was not gonna utter those words until I was absolutely sure. But just to be REALLY sure I was gonna wait a week. What I din't know was she had already said it to me...in Spanish. I don't speak Spanish. About this time I had told her that other than coffee my favorite beverage is A&W Root Beer. But I advised her there is only one way to properly consume it, in a frosted mug. Shortly after I told her that I went to pick her up one day. She took me in the kitchen and reached in the fridge and pulled out a bottle of A&W Root Beer. I thought "Aww, that's sweet", But then she got a gleam in her eyes. reached in the freezer and pulled out a mug she had frosted, stood there with a 'Whatta ya think of THAT, big boy" look in her eyes. I looked into her beautiful blue eyes and something happened to me that NEVER happens to me: I din't know what to say. But something else also happened: I fell absolutely madly, passionately in love with her. I figgered anybody who would do that was a keeper.
    Kept my promise, waited a week, she cried it was very sweet.
    Told ya I was deep.
    Jim
    ussmanlovede36 likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    17001 times
    Met my wife in her daddy's bar. After I started dating her I didn't have too pay for my beer. WE have been married now for 43 years, hey it was good beer. It took about four months before I popped the question.
    Last edited by ussmanlovede36; 10-18-2019 at 02:52 PM.
    PandRFan and Mjh like this.

Mjh
    Member #
    Liked
    827 times
    I was 17 and she was fifteen(almost16), I went to her house to meet some friends that were there, she opened the door and all I can say was WOW!! Even today when she opens the door I still feel that WOW feeling.
    PandRFan likes this.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Links