Social Security scam
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree104Likes

Thread: Social Security scam

Member #
    Liked
    4262 times

Social Security scam

Got two calls today from the Social Security Administration. When an operator came on they asked, in TERRIBLE English what my name was. First time I said Bob Obama. They hung up. Next time I said Bob Hedges. They asked me, in really bad English for my SSN. I said it was 357-19-2728. (Get it S&W Revolver collectors?). They made me repeat it...and hung up.
    Bet they were just sure they were gonna steal my identity.
    I just love to screw with these idiots.
    Jim

Member #
    Liked
    17966 times
    Frigg'in Mooslems.
    PandRFan, lawdog, combat and 1 others like this.
    Daryl......

'You can fool some of the people all of the time, all of the people some of the time, but you cannot fool mom....

Member #
    Liked
    52812 times
    I got a Call from the IRS saying they had a no bail warrant for my arrest and they were coming to get me unless I called a number and paid what I owed. I'm still waiting for them to come and get me.
    Injunbro, PandRFan, Cliff and 3 others like this.
    I'm Mr Bad Example, take a look at me.

4. Remove Advertisements
    SmithAndWessonForums.com
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    660 times
    Quote Originally Posted by bearcat6 View Post
    I got a Call from the IRS saying they had a no bail warrant for my arrest and they were coming to get me unless I called a number and paid what I owed. I'm still waiting for them to come and get me.
    I got that phone a few times. I laughed and told him to go fk himself. Never got any more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Injunbro, PandRFan, lawdog and 4 others like this.

Member #
    Liked
    113 times
    I’ve gotten those calls myself.. when they say that the police will be there shortly to arrest me I ask how many cops are they sending.?
    They always ask why.. I tell them I haven’t killed anyone lately and a bunch of cops will make great witnesses..
    High body count means I’ll be the Boss in the Prison..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    PandRFan, lawdog, bearcat6 and 1 others like this.

Member #
    Liked
    4262 times
    I can't believe folks fall for this stuff. I mean, these people can hardly speak English.
    I just hope there ain't a real Bob Hedges out there with that SSN.
    Jim
    lawdog, dogrunner, combat and 2 others like this.

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    +1
    lawdog likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    13798 times
    The IRS & SS will never call....they send letter in the mail.....! fwiw

Member #
    Liked
    16733 times
    I don't answer calls from these scammers or open e-mails from them. They leave message's on my answering machine telling me that my SS account has been frozen but I still get payments to my account. Now I get calls about my Microsoft account and that I will be debit for $299 if I don't call. I don't have such an account so I called the number they left and I said I don't have an account and he hung up on me. Scams, he didn't even try to get info from me which I would never give. I guess he didn't like the sound of my voice. Oh he answered the phone as if he was working at Microsoft. This is the first time I ever returned a call and will be my last, I let my curiosity get the better of me.
    lawdog, PandRFan, combat and 1 others like this.

Member #
    Liked
    17966 times
    I think these scammer are targeting older people who fall for that crap (I'm older..lol). If I succumbed to ever scam, I'd be destitute and they would still try to scam me. I tend to transfer all mailings to my round file and electronic messages to my electronic round file as well and I get a ton with an active .com website. I mean everyday, at least a dozen panderings.
    lawdog, jringo8769 and PandRFan like this.
    Daryl......

'You can fool some of the people all of the time, all of the people some of the time, but you cannot fool mom....

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Links