Like Tree20Likes

Thread: Get the gold star

Supporting Member
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    2080 times

Get the gold star

Just a few months ago I renewed my driver's license, now I learn that coming October next year, I will no longer be able to fly or enter federal buildings. Will federal ID be required to vote in the November election...?

https://getthegoldstar.com/

Member #
    Liked
    13596 times
    Only to fly...so far. Who knows about the future? I really don't care for flying.......my bad shoulders prevent me from going any long distance. But, it could be needed to vote, in the near future. More unnecessary information for the government to be able to keep track of me! I don't like the smell of this. They already know to much about me........in the records they are NOT SUPPOSED TO KEEP! But, you and I know that they do.

I'm sure they keep all records about the firearms i have, and the ones I used to have. I would like to know, for sure, what records the government has on me, or the weapons I possess. They are not allowed to keep these on record, and are suppose to be destroyed!!! BUT.....are they????? I do not trust a government, that supports people like the Clinton's, Obama's, Biden's, Mitt Romney,and Adam Schitt......and tries to impeach My Duly Elected PRESIDENT!!!!!

They are only attempting to cover their own TREASONOUS acts against President Trump.....by charging him.....with the things that they did!!!! THEY WILL PAY in the 2020 Elections. And....PAYBACK IS A BITCH!!!!! Bob
    When you want the BEST! Bob

Member #
    Liked
    4359 times
    Will federal ID be required to vote in the November election...?
    Should be.
    "The right to buy weapons is the right to be free." -A.E. van Vogt

" It is simply not possible to believe fossil fuel emissions will destroy the world and, at the same time, oppose nuclear power. "- Dennis Prager

4. Remove Advertisements
    SmithAndWessonForums.com
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    57170 times
    Does this include going to apply for social security?
    "He that hath no sword, let him sell his garment & buy one" Jesus - Luke 22:36

Supporting Member
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    26322 times
    I have the REAL ID star on my license.
    jeepnut and Thewelshm like this.
    Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.
    -Arthur C. Clarke
    It is difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends upon his not understanding it.
    -Upton Sinclair
    Please do not open and post the links on my threads.
    19and41

Member #
    Liked
    4359 times
    still have to go back to get mine. Not expecting to fly, but if I want to visit the kid at Norfolk Navy base, I'll need one.
    "The right to buy weapons is the right to be free." -A.E. van Vogt

" It is simply not possible to believe fossil fuel emissions will destroy the world and, at the same time, oppose nuclear power. "- Dennis Prager

Supporting Member
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    23264 times
    The "Real ID" will be used for access to Federal facilities as well as airports, so I expect a visit to Social Security will require one.

Get your license updated now. The people putting this off will be in for long frustrating waits once it all goes into effect.

The Federal ID should be required to vote. It would go a long way to eliminating voter fraud.
    Cheers! Marc

Check out my Gun Rights BLOG at: http://skilledshot.wordpress.com
    accipere facile, sed sumite! - Take it easy, but take it!
    NRA Certified Instructor: Pistol; Personal Protection Inside and Outside the Home; Rifle; Reloading: Chief RSO
    NC DOJ Concealed Carry Instructor; Appointed Member North Carolina Criminal Justice Information Network

Supporting Member
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    2080 times
    The National Park Service will like this, visitor's centers are Federal buildings and they don't allow concealed carry. A few years ago I received a jury duty letter for a Federal grand jury, what happen to those who don't have the new ID? I don't fly, but I do visit National Parks, hopefully my passport will do.

The new ID requirements should be required to vote, if so, there will be a judge somewhere who stay the implementation until somtime after the presidential election. This is going to get messy. Wonder how many illegals will be allowed into Social Security federal buildings and allow to receive medicare??? And then there are veterans who need to enter VA hospitals for treatment...

Member #
    Liked
    58530 times
    Quote Originally Posted by 19and41 View Post
    I have the REAL ID star on my license.
    Me too and was impressed we had to show Birth Certificate, proof of citizenship (if birth cert does not prove it) and proof of residency. We do use that for voting so I have no regrets. I agree with using the star for everything we citizens need to do until they get rid of ALL the illegals.
    OzarkMarine likes this.
    Regards,
    Rodney

"To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead."

Thomas Paine

Member #
    Liked
    7704 times
    No big deal. JMHO. Sincerely. bruce.
    Thewelshm likes this.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Links