New Mexico Governor
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree50Likes

Thread: New Mexico Governor

Member #
    Liked
    5905 times

New Mexico Governor

After passing a new law that makes buyers get a background check for every sale including private sales she now wants to have sellers also get a background check. What is wrong with this hag? Can someone explain it to me. Can they all be that stupid? If they are that retarded they have no business being allowed in public.

Supporting Member
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    4691 times
    Mandatory IQ tests, along with weekly drug and alcohol screenings for politicians.....
    Last edited by Keith44Spl; 08-13-2019 at 08:42 AM.
    In God We Trust
    Also I heard the voice of the Lord, saying,
    Whom shall I send, and who will go for us?
    Then said I, Here am I; send me.

Member #
    Liked
    302 times
    "What is wrong with this hag?"

She is probably feeling emboldened because the people of New Mexico elected her...

Maybe it is different in New Mexico but here in Wisconsin it also takes a legislature to draft the law for the Governor to sign so, maybe the people of New Mexico might have a role in this too.

4. Remove Advertisements
    SmithAndWessonForums.com
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    5563 times
    It's interesting to note that the radical left tends to push things we oppose, just to make us oppose it. We would like to prevent psychos from obtaining weapons, but we oppose background checks. Keep an eye out for them claiming we are in favor of arming psychopaths. That's how this works, or rather it's just a side-benefit to their Alinskyite fun and games.
    lawdog, OzarkMarine and delcrossv like this.

Supporting Member
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    16680 times
    Quote Originally Posted by nmshieldshooter View Post
    After passing a new law that makes buyers get a background check for every sale including private sales she now wants to have sellers also get a background check. What is wrong with this hag? Can someone explain it to me. Can they all be that stupid? If they are that retarded they have no business being allowed in public.
    Keep in mind that all of Santa Fe is inhabited by snowflakes and she is a snowflake herself. I used to consider the 'land of enchantment a great place to go hunting. Not so much anymore. New Mexico, like most of the Western States are sliding down the slippery slope faster than the rest of the country is sliding.... Much faster actually,.
    Daryl......

'You can fool some of the people all of the time, all of the people some of the time, but you cannot fool mom....

Member #
    Liked
    339 times
    Quote Originally Posted by nmshieldshooter View Post
    Does that mean if the seller fails a background check that they can't sell the gun? That would be a sure way to guarantee that the gun would be sold illegally and probably to people who should not have it.

Member #
    Liked
    3123 times
    Quote Originally Posted by osbornk View Post
    Does that mean if the seller fails a background check that they can't sell the gun? That would be a sure way to guarantee that the gun would be sold illegally and probably to people who should not have it.
    That's a win for those that want to ban guns.
    jeepnut likes this.
    "The right to buy weapons is the right to be free." -A.E. van Vogt

It's the United States, not the United Provinces: Invoke Article V. Repeal the 17th.

Supporting Member
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    16680 times
    Quote Originally Posted by delcrossv View Post
    That's a win for those that want to ban guns.
    I quit looking at it as win or lose. I look at it as maintaining what we now have and not loosing ground. The assaults and insults are almost continuous today.

One thing about draconian gun regs, especially for a state like New Mexico is, they get a ton of revenue from hunters and there are lots of people living there that derive their entire income from hunters and outfitting. Those are the people who will get dinged.
    Daryl......

'You can fool some of the people all of the time, all of the people some of the time, but you cannot fool mom....

Member #
    Liked
    5265 times
    Quote Originally Posted by osbornk View Post
    That would mean that the seller isn't allowed to have that gun and must turn himself and all guns into the ATF and be arrested.
    NRA Certified RSO

Member #
    Liked
    3123 times
    Quote Originally Posted by SidecarFlip View Post
    I quit looking at it as win or lose. I look at it as maintaining what we now have and not loosing ground. The assaults and insults are almost continuous today.

Screw that. We have to fight to win. No NFA, No GCR, No Hughes Amendment. No capitulation.
    Injunbro likes this.
    "The right to buy weapons is the right to be free." -A.E. van Vogt

It's the United States, not the United Provinces: Invoke Article V. Repeal the 17th.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Links