New Mexico Governor
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree50Likes

Thread: New Mexico Governor

Member #
    Liked
    1868 times
    Quote Originally Posted by SidecarFlip View Post
    I quit looking at it as win or lose. I look at it as maintaining what we now have and not loosing ground. The assaults and insults are almost continuous today.

One thing about draconian gun regs, especially for a state like New Mexico is, they get a ton of revenue from hunters and there are lots of people living there that derive their entire income from hunters and outfitting. Those are the people who will get dinged.
    Great point, the largest trophy elk are from Arizona and New Mexico. Arizona and New Mexico have had handshake reciprocity agreements for years, wonder if that will end?
    Injunbro and nmshieldshooter like this.

Member #
    Liked
    310 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Chester View Post
    "What is wrong with this hag?"

She is probably feeling emboldened because the people of New Mexico elected her...

Maybe it is different in New Mexico but here in Wisconsin it also takes a legislature to draft the law for the Governor to sign so, maybe the people of New Mexico might have a role in this too.
    Unless both houses send her a bill to sign, she can't do squat and I guarantee the majority of the Sheriff's will actively oppose her.
    NRA Benefactor Life Member, US Army Vet., Retired LEO

Supporting Member
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    16656 times
    Quote Originally Posted by delcrossv View Post
    Screw that. We have to fight to win. No NFA, No GCR, No Hughes Amendment. No capitulation.
    Better start camping oout in Springfield then. Your state is really anti firearm, much more so than mine is. Starts with your FIOD card and progresses downhill from there.
    Daryl......

'You can fool some of the people all of the time, all of the people some of the time, but you cannot fool mom....

4. Remove Advertisements
    SmithAndWessonForums.com
    Advertisements

Supporting Member
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    25247 times
    Looks like you have one of those law stackers. They stack one law on top of another as often as they can get away with it. It is based upon one of the fundamental processes of nature.

Name:  horse-poo-droppings-on-grass-bb70p1.jpg
Views: 15
Size:  150.2 KB
    nmshieldshooter likes this.
    Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.
    -Arthur C. Clarke
    It is difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends upon his not understanding it.
    -Upton Sinclair

Member #
    Liked
    3081 times
    Quote Originally Posted by SidecarFlip View Post
    Better start camping oout in Springfield then. Your state is really anti firearm, much more so than mine is. Starts with your FIOD card and progresses downhill from there.
    That's pretty much what I do. Care to join in?
    wirenut likes this.
    "The right to buy weapons is the right to be free." -A.E. van Vogt

It's the United States, not the United Provinces: Invoke Article V. Repeal the 17th.

Supporting Member
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    788 times
    We just left Santa Fe 3 days ago. went on a little open tour bus. Neat place, lots to see and a lot of history. Don't know bout snow flakes , but did see some dingbat on a corner with a sign hanging on her that said "Time to impeach" guess she was a snowflake LOL
    On a side note we had been to Washington visiting veteran friends, saw lot of sites, stayed away from Seattle. Then on way south stopped McMinnville Oregon and went to Greenfield Museum that houses the "Spruce Goose" Well worth the stop!

Member #
    Liked
    11651 times
    Quote Originally Posted by delcrossv View Post
    That's pretty much what I do. Care to join in?
    I have been writing many letters to the powers that be.
    Either they don't read them or if they do they have no effect.
    I obviously haven't hurt their feelings since I haven't seen any black SUV'S in front of the house yet..
    delcrossv and lawdog like this.
    everyone brings happiness, some by staying and some by leaving...

And As You Slide Down that Banister of Life You Should Pray That All The Splinters Are Pointed The Other Way...

Bob.

Member #
    Liked
    3081 times
    Quote Originally Posted by wirenut View Post
    I have been writing many letters to the powers that be.
    Either they don't read them or if they do they have no effect.
    I obviously haven't hurt their feelings since I haven't seen any black SUV'S in front of the house yet..
    Support the ISRA. Lawsuits aren't free, ya'know.
    "The right to buy weapons is the right to be free." -A.E. van Vogt

It's the United States, not the United Provinces: Invoke Article V. Repeal the 17th.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Links