So who is guilty
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree102Likes

Thread: So who is guilty

Member #
    Liked
    4428 times
    Quote Originally Posted by gearchecker View Post
    I got into a verbal shooting match the other day with a liberal mom. WOW, is she hell bent on banning all guns, and blaming the guns and the NRA for the worlds ills.
    She wouldn't for a moment even consider there might be a problem with discipline or punishment for bad behavior. She flat out said that instead of discipline or punishment for bad behavior, she would show them more love and compassion. What a pile of crap!

I had anothe last night that said she want's to ban all assault weapons. So I posted a photo I have of an M14, M1 Garand, and an M1 Carbine, all together, a photo of my tommy gun, and one last pic of an AR-15. I then asked her which of them is an assault weapon, and which one had actually been used by the military. I haven't been able to get back on FB to read the replies, but I'm going to bet they'll be interesting.
    You will get banned you said gun.

Member #
    Liked
    4428 times
    Quote Originally Posted by jonesy814 View Post
    One fact they cant argue with is that out of all the shootings there has never been one carried out by an NRA member.
    Yet most are taking psychiatric drugs , why is that not being looked at . Sort of the new century MK Ultra.
    MWAG and jeepnut like this.

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Quote Originally Posted by lawdog View Post
    ...And so it goes in the Liberal fantasy land of sparkly fairy farts, rainbow unicorn poop and lemonade leprechaun...

Well, you get the pictures of the bathmate
    No real truth in the mind of a Liberal, other than what they "feel".
    Liberal thought: "My psychotic thought process tells me I feel this is true so..."
    Well said. We're living in the age of feelings dictating actual laws. This is insanity.
    Last edited by Eisner; 10-20-2019 at 03:24 AM.
    jeepnut likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    SmithAndWessonForums.com
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    6430 times
    The NRA is us (those of us that are members). If the NRA is perceived as too soft, maybe it’s because we members don’t do enough. We leave the hard work for them to do.

OTOH, legislators seem to have their minds made up, and don’t listen to individual constituents anyway.

Member #
    Liked
    17008 times
    Quote Originally Posted by MWAG View Post
    The NRA is us (those of us that are members). If the NRA is perceived as too soft, maybe it’s because we members don’t do enough. We leave the hard work for them to do.

OTOH, legislators seem to have their minds made up, and don’t listen to individual constituents anyway.
    We need more members now. We are not the problem, we are not the boogyman.

Member #
    Liked
    17008 times
    Quote Originally Posted by gearchecker View Post
    I got into a verbal shooting match the other day with a liberal mom. WOW, is she hell bent on banning all guns, and blaming the guns and the NRA for the worlds ills.
    She wouldn't for a moment even consider there might be a problem with discipline or punishment for bad behavior. She flat out said that instead of discipline or punishment for bad behavior, she would show them more love and compassion. What a pile of crap!

I had anothe last night that said she want's to ban all assault weapons. So I posted a photo I have of an M14, M1 Garand, and an M1 Carbine, all together, a photo of my tommy gun, and one last pic of an AR-15. I then asked her which of them is an assault weapon, and which one had actually been used by the military. I haven't been able to get back on FB to read the replies, but I'm going to bet they'll be interesting.
    A woman like her breeds a spoiled brat that might turn into a nut job.
    Injunbro, powrguy, jeepnut and 1 others like this.

Member #
    Liked
    5713 times
    Not the guns, not any one particular politician, not high cap mags. It's two things - one is the Justice Department for not prosecuting gun crimes with MANDATORY prison terms, and the other is the American public for not being parents and allowing our future communist government to disallow God from our lives and schools.
    Injunbro, lawdog, powrguy and 4 others like this.

Member #
    Liked
    27886 times
    Quote Originally Posted by ChattanoogaPhil View Post
    I heard Rush Limbaugh say today that "Trump is going to fix this problem". It's one of the few times where Rush has become derailed from his core philosophies of rugged individualism and self reliance. Americans are quite capable of providing security for their children in schools. The idea that the federal government must do it for a helpless citizenry is just more nanny state mentality that perpetuates the problem. The Feds can't do it. If anything should be obvious, it's that. Maybe the point is that Trump will convince local communities to secure their schools. Hope that's the aim.
    I listened to Rush (and I've reread the transcript), the message I took away was that Donald Trump is the first president that is seemingly serious about pushing actual methods and ideas to hopefully reduce and stop these types of shootings AND, if the Democrats oppose him, it will hurt them in the next elections. Rush also made it a point recently that the sad state our country is in now is reality and we can't simply wish it away; it is what it is and we must deal with it. I don't think for a second he has become derailed from his core philosophies of individualism and self reliance over dependence on government, but was simply pointing out the realities of the political wins he (Trump) would achieve if he successfully pushes for the implementation of legit school safety measures. I hope and pray local communities do take the measures necessary to protect themselves, especially their children and if it shows in favor of President Trump over the Democrats in the next election due to their actions, I can easily live with that!
    lawdog, jeepnut, Curt360 and 3 others like this.
    “So son, explain again exactly why there’s a stripper in your bedroom?"

Member #
    Liked
    81838 times
    Guilt...that's easy....Cruz, the teachers, school teachers/counselors, State family service staff, and local and federal law officials who all did NOTHING to stop this from happening. But of course the bleeding hearts will never admit this, they just want to ban all guns.Name:  3cf7f567ed9a8248c670e6b9e5a5ffae--gun-humor-gun-quotes.jpg
Views: 33
Size:  103.1 KB

Member #
    Liked
    18471 times
    I don't partake in social media (except forums like this one), especially not Facebook, which is loaded with anti-firearm liberal snowflakes that cannot see the forest for the trees...and don't want to.

A good percentage of people in this country suffer from tunnel vision and buy into the propaganda spewed by the left and parrot those opinions without ever taking an analytical view, but that is America today, like it or not.

Play-dough people with empty minds, waiting to be filled with propaganda. The beat goes on, sadly...
    jeepnut, ussmanlovede36 and lawdog like this.
    Daryl......

'You can fool some of the people all of the time, all of the people some of the time, but you cannot fool mom....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Links