Best Trail Cam for under $100
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times

Best Trail Cam for under $100

Hi guys, I'm looking for a decent trail camera that I don`t have to go spend big money on.
    Any suggestions? under $100

Member #
    Liked
    1982 times
    While there are tons of cams out there it is hard to narrow it down. I use a Browning Spec Ops cam that is a couple of years old and it works great. Clear pics, sound, lots of storage. While mine ran more then 100 dollars they have models that do meet that criteria and with my experience with the one I have I would not hesitate to get one of their cheaper ones. But that is just one of many options you will have.

bob
    Build a man a fire and he will be warm for the night, but set a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    I run a dozen trail cams on my property and as you can imagine, I tend towards the cheapest and do not want a lot of expense out there hanging on a tree. They are mounted near my cabin and the primary purpose is to see if there are any tresspassers I should be aware of.

I have found that the cheap wildgame camera's with 8 AAA batteries work pretty good and are currently available for under 40 bucks. The tasco from walmart for under 40 bucks works good too.

I have had some more expensive cameras and do not think that they are worth the money but I am not too picky about getting every shot or pictures caused by the wind.

Regards,
    Crankster

4. Remove Advertisements
    SmithAndWessonForums.com
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    4719 times
    I like black out cameras. More expensive........But no human or critter knows it's picture was taken.......Years ago we had a flash camera on a food plot. Got 1,ONE. pic of a huge buck at night. He was never ever caught on camera day or night after that.

Member #
    Liked
    5651 times
    I have run several brands over the years - cheap and expensive, and the results depend on what you're willing to pay. I've lost two to theft, and one to battery corrosion (Duracell), and three to total camera failure. Those three lemons were all the same brand, but different models - Moultrie. Like all Moultrie products, complete junk - you'd be wise to avoid at all costs. I keep several on 6 volt batteries, rather than the 8 AA batteries. Fun to play with, even at home.

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Quote Originally Posted by neborwillin View Post
    Hi guys, I'm looking for a decent trail camera that I don`t have to go spend big money on.
    Any suggestions? under $100
    Although I've many cameras at different price ranges. The wild game innovations digital Game Camera that are under $100 have given me the best output. Look at this link https://opticsaddict.com/trail-game-camera/ here you will get many other options close to $100 and probably the best buy for that cost.

Links