Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree31Likes

Thread: Camping Joker

Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    1007 times

Cool Camping Joker

I'm a practical joker, and once (more than once really) while camping and talking about snakes, I had a fake snake and said "Joe, look there's a snake in the tent" well Joe stood up and ran out of the tent, which he took it with him. I couldn't stop laughing. Joe didn't think it was funny. Joe and I served together in Nam.
    No matter how dark it is, you can always see a light.

Supporting Member
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    34700 times
    HaHa.........I keep a real looking rubber rattler on the floor near the entry door of my "Man-Cave" (shop shed). I can't tell you how many folks have jumped when they see it.........chuckle
    Curt360, bearcat6 and jeepnut like this.
    Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming, 'Wow! What a Ride! ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    1007 times
    LOL Geezer. I keep one on the roof of my house myself.

4. Remove Advertisements
    SmithAndWessonForums.com
    Advertisements

Supporting Member
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    7329 times
    My Cousin and I have a rivalry going between us, he's a big Ruger DA revolver fan and always gives me a ribbing about S&W's, and I of course return the favor about Ruger's (even though I like and own a few Blackhawks).

When S&W came out with this ad in response to a Ruger advertisement about S&W.... it inspired me to make the best of it. So whenever we went to the range, my Cousin would use the restroom before the drive home, and I'd use that opportunity hide those little fast food ketchup packets wrapped in a reduced photocopy of the ad, somewhere in his range bag.

Usually about 1/2 hour or so after dropping him off at is apartment, the phone would ring and the first thing I'd hear was "You big a-hole...."

Great fun while it lasted, after about 3 or 4 times, he finally started checking his range bag before we left the range.

Name:  RugerBurger.jpg
Views: 32
Size:  193.3 KB

But he got back at me with his fake snake in the camp toilet bucket routine, where upon flipping open the seat lid, I'd no longer need to use the toilet and instead need a change of shorts.... the big a-hole.
    Last edited by gunhacker; 06-15-2019 at 04:04 PM.
    combat, Curt360, jeepnut and 1 others like this.
    Conrad

NRA Endowment Member
    S&WCA #1830
    S&WHF #222
    Hopeless lifetime S&W Junkie
    Chronic "Marlinitis" sufferer

Political correctness: The doctrine fostered by the delusional liberals or the naÔve, which attempts to promote the ideology that a turd is something that can be picked up and safely handled from the clean end.

Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    1007 times
    Good one Gunhacker. Talking about ketchup, another time camping with a friend, I always had a machete and had this fake hand which really looked real. So this one time while chopping some wood for our camp fire, I yelled out that I chopped off my hand and used those ketchup packets for blood. Since there were no cell phones at the time, he started running for his car, then I said, it's ok, I fixed it. I gave that hand to one of my sons, and he lost it.

Supporting Member
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    7329 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Brooklyn Johnny View Post
    Good one Gunhacker. Talking about ketchup, another time camping with a friend, I always had a machete and had this fake hand which really looked real. So this one time while chopping some wood for our camp fire, I yelled out that I chopped off my hand and used those ketchup packets for blood. Since there were no cell phones at the time, he started running for his car, then I said, it's ok, I fixed it. I gave that hand to one of my sons, and he lost it.
    LOL... I think I found it... right next to my front door.

Name:  Hand.jpg
Views: 33
Size:  1,003.9 KB
    Conrad

NRA Endowment Member
    S&WCA #1830
    S&WHF #222
    Hopeless lifetime S&W Junkie
    Chronic "Marlinitis" sufferer

Political correctness: The doctrine fostered by the delusional liberals or the naÔve, which attempts to promote the ideology that a turd is something that can be picked up and safely handled from the clean end.

Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    1007 times
    That's it Hacker. LOL

Member #
    Liked
    10674 times
    Did that one time with a friend of mine. rubber snake. threw it on the ground in front of him. He wiped out his Smith Wesson .357 magnum and shot it six times. None of us could hear for a week !!

Did not do that one again. !!
    TO Ride, Shoot Straight, and Speak the Truth.

Site Moderator
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    36837 times
    Got to love snakes, they are fun critters, but not the venomous ones!
    bearcat6, jeepnut and Curt360 like this.
    Everything that happens is either endurable or not. If itís endurable, then endure it. Stop complaining. If itís unendurable . . . then stop complaining. Your destruction will mean its end as well.

Member #
    Liked
    44773 times
    I seem to remember some one putting a dead rattlesnake in a young second lieutenants' sleeping bag when I was at Fort Carson. Co. It was very entertaining.
    Curt360 and Brooklyn Johnny like this.
    I'm Mr Bad Example, take a look at me.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Links