Like Tree31Likes

Thread: Camping Joker

Site Moderator
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    36819 times
    Quote Originally Posted by bearcat6 View Post
    I seem to remember some one putting a dead rattlesnake in a young second lieutenants' sleeping bag when I was at Fort Carson. Co. It was very entertaining.
    At least it was dead and not like in the movie The Devil's Brigade where a live one was put in Canadian corporal Peacock's bunk!
    bearcat6, jeepnut and Curt360 like this.
    Everything that happens is either endurable or not. If it’s endurable, then endure it. Stop complaining. If it’s unendurable . . . then stop complaining. Your destruction will mean its end as well.

Member #
    Liked
    4970 times
    We had a parts kid at the shop who was deathly afraid of spiders. I slid a fake plastic spider under a stack of invoices at his desk. We heard the scream all the way up in the office.
    Curt360 likes this.
    If you can't be who you are, then you don't exist.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Links