Holster suggestions?
    Member #
    Liked
    106 times

Holster suggestions?

Recently acquired an older N frame with a four inch barrel and am looking for a traditional styled field holster, similar to El Paso Saddlery's 1930 Austin or Ross Leather Standard Field Holster. EPS seems to be getting sour reviews for customer service and I'm not familiar with Ross Leather as found on OldTradingPost.com. Mountain Home Leather has a field holster that I like but have never done business with them. Any suggestions / recommendations out there? Thanks in advance.

Member #
    Liked
    106 times
    Well, I guess I answered my own question. I decided to go with the #1100 holster by Hunter. Not exactly what I had in mind at first but should be satisfactory for my needs, at least at this time.

Links