Comfortable Shoulder Holster For N Frame ?
    Member #
    Liked
    19 times

Comfortable Shoulder Holster For N Frame ?

Howdy
    Would like your thoughts on quality shoulder holsters to carry 3 to 3 1/2 inch N Frames.
    I have found that when carrying a large frame revolver support & comfort are the most
    Important factors.
    If it’s not comfortable, I won’t carry it. I love my N Frames & want to CC them whenever
    Practical.
    What are your thoughts?
    Thanks for your comments & suggestions.

Member #
    Liked
    5095 times
    "The right to buy weapons is the right to be free." -A.E. van Vogt

" It is simply not possible to believe fossil fuel emissions will destroy the world and, at the same time, oppose nuclear power. "- Dennis Prager

Member #
    Liked
    10176 times
    I have done it on occassion with several different barrel lengths and holsters. It does not seem to work for me. A lot of both mass and weight.

4. Remove Advertisements
    SmithAndWessonForums.com
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    11824 times
    For custom get a leather smith to make you one for absolute comfort.
    TO Ride, Shoot Straight, and Speak the Truth.

Member #
    Liked
    1385 times
    The regular old Uncle Mikes works fine for me.

Carried it a (six inch 629) a couple years deer hunting and found it comfortable.

That was with hunting clothes, though........I'm not sure that carrying these N frames in regular street clothes is feasible.
    "Supposin' I was to go to work and learn how to... to read writin'. Well, how'd I know that the feller that... that wrote the writin' was a writin' the writin' right? Here I might be just a readin' wrong writin', don't ya see?"
    [Festus Haggen]

Member #
    Liked
    33 times
    I like the Galco Jackass Rig Shoulder Holster. I expect that you will want another gun on the other side, as an N frame on one side, a bit of spare ammo on the other side, and you will find the shoulder holster pulling toward the heavy side, becoming off center and uncomfortable.

I often carry a snubby N frame in the Galco shoulder holster rig, or a snubby Colt Python on one side, and a Colt Cobra (the original Cobra) on the other side. It is quite comfortable and discrete.

Have your sports coats and suit coats tailored so that they fit well when wearing the shoulder holster rig, and nobody will know you are carrying.

https://www.galcogunleather.com/shou...stems_8_2.html
    A LAWYER, BUT NOT YOUR LAWYER.

Links