Texas church shooter kilt by a private citizen
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
Like Tree81Likes

Thread: Texas church shooter kilt by a private citizen

Member #
    Liked
    1459 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Shooter59 View Post
    You don’t think people actually train to take/make headshots?

Not saying he was......but sure as heck know that people do train for that.
    It's a situational decision.......and he admitted that he was FORCED to take the head shot because people failed to get down.

Of course we all train to make the impossible shot........but only just in case we're forced to take it.
    "Supposin' I was to go to work and learn how to... to read writin'. Well, how'd I know that the feller that... that wrote the writin' was a writin' the writin' right? Here I might be just a readin' wrong writin', don't ya see?"
    [Festus Haggen]

Member #
    Liked
    20 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Verminator View Post
    You don’t think people actually train to take/make headshots?

Not saying he was......but sure as heck know that people do train for that.
    It's a situational decision.......and he admitted that he was FORCED to take the head shot because people failed to get down.

Of course we all train to make the impossible shot........but only just in case we're forced to take it.
    I’m sorry, you lost me......you stated what he did went against his training, but now ‘we’ all train for it?

The man did great! Leave it at that.
    Boriqua and Injunbro like this.

Supporting Member
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    25428 times
    Anyone else notice how quickly the legacy media has stopped any discussion of "the good guy with a gun" story?

I think it lasted 48 hours. I guess that the story must have been too overwhelming for them to deal with.

It's so sad when an American institution (like the media) dies.
    Boriqua and Curt360 like this.
    Cheers! Marc

Check out my Gun Rights BLOG at: http://skilledshot.wordpress.com
    accipere facile, sed sumite! - Take it easy, but take it!
    NRA Certified Instructor: Pistol; Personal Protection Inside and Outside the Home; Rifle; Reloading: Chief RSO
    NC DOJ Concealed Carry Instructor; Appointed Member North Carolina Criminal Justice Information Network

4. Remove Advertisements
    SmithAndWessonForums.com
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    1459 times
    I’m sorry, you lost me......you stated what he did went against his training, but now ‘we’ all train for it?
    No, I didn't say that at all.

I'll repeat the explanation yet again when I can find some crayons.
    "Supposin' I was to go to work and learn how to... to read writin'. Well, how'd I know that the feller that... that wrote the writin' was a writin' the writin' right? Here I might be just a readin' wrong writin', don't ya see?"
    [Festus Haggen]

Member #
    Liked
    1459 times
    Quote Originally Posted by mrerick View Post
    Anyone else notice how quickly the legacy media has stopped any discussion of "the good guy with a gun" story?

I think it lasted 48 hours. I guess that the story must have been too overwhelming for them to deal with.

It's so sad when an American institution (like the media) dies.
    Idunno. They seemed quite enthusiastic about the story for a couple of days. They hit it real hard. America loves a hero.

I think the real reason that story and a lot of others have been cast aside by our Media is simply because of the drone strikes in Iraq and the frenzy to somehow turn this victory against Trump.

When Obama killed a terrorist the Media swarmed to kiss his behind.

Trump kills a terrorist and the Media swarm to find a way to condemn him for it.

They're obsessed with being terrified about what Iran will do to retaliate.......and trying to convince us we should be terrified (and blame Trump for causing the problem).

The blatant (and desperate) cynicism of such "journalism" is hilariously funny.

I say, bring it on, Iran..........we can arrange to have large holes where your major cities used to be.

That would also be a grand lesson for Kim Jung Un in North Korea.......give him something to think about.
    Last edited by Verminator; 01-04-2020 at 11:48 AM.
    [Festus Haggen]

Member #
    Liked
    20 times
    [QUOTE=Verminator;2286009]
    No, I didn't say that at all.

I'll repeat the explanation yet again when I can find some crayons.[/

I’m sorry I called you out on your wild contradictions. Didn't expect it would touch such a big nerve....

More sorry you can’t keep a mature tongue in your yap and commend that gent on an exceptionally good job under the circumstances.
    Last edited by Shooter59; 01-04-2020 at 12:21 PM. Reason: Spelling

Supporting Member
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    5836 times
    LOL....

The shallow end of this here think tank is getting purty crowded,

Injunbro and Curt360 like this.
    In God We Trust
    Also I heard the voice of the Lord, saying,
    Whom shall I send, and who will go for us?
    Then said I, Here am I; send me.

Supporting Member
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    25428 times

Evil Exists...

This is an excellent article on the aftermath of the White Settlement Church of Christ incident:

https://amgreatness.com/2020/01/05/w...e-jack-wilson/

"At issue in the “good guy with a gun” debate is whether America wants to be a free country—one in which citizens can trust their neighbors and be trusted to exercise their constitutional rights for good, or one in which Americans are not capable of keeping order themselves without the constant surveillance and the intervention of the government."
    Cheers! Marc

Check out my Gun Rights BLOG at: http://skilledshot.wordpress.com
    accipere facile, sed sumite! - Take it easy, but take it!
    NRA Certified Instructor: Pistol; Personal Protection Inside and Outside the Home; Rifle; Reloading: Chief RSO
    NC DOJ Concealed Carry Instructor; Appointed Member North Carolina Criminal Justice Information Network

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Links