Where are you getting your online ammo deals...
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Where are you getting your online ammo deals...

Member #
    Liked
    129 times

Question Where are you getting your online ammo deals...

In podunk land, where we live, not a lot of places to buy ammo.

I have no interest in driving thirty odd miles to Wally world, hoping for scraps left by ammo hoarders and the like.

Also, looking for sources of American made .22 mag ammo of quality. And, some .22 LR. Looking to buy various calibers, including

.38 spl, .357, .44 spl, .44 mag, 9 mm, .45 auto. Rifle in .223, 30.06, 7.62x 39.

.327 federal mag and 9x18 mak would be nice.

Quality reloads are fine. Better quality brass works, as I will be reloading it.

Anxiously awaiting your responses...

Mother Hubbard

Member #
    Liked
    17005 times
    did you try midwayusa.com? also natchezss.com. both are companies I've purchase from with no problems. sometimes they have good sales and lower prices than my LGS.

Member #
    Liked
    6526 times
    Cheaper than dirt has some good prices

4. Remove Advertisements
    SmithAndWessonForums.com
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    1884 times
    Try using the search engines tailored like Craig's list for ammo exclusively
    Like the one below or others

In stock ammo, guns, magazines, and reloading supplies
    Classic over Plastic

Member #
    Liked
    26651 times
    Freedom munitions has very good prices and the ammo is top notch. Shipping, which is usually a deal breaker at most places is only $5.00. http://http://www.freedommunitions.c...ow-s/53970.htm
    KevNflorida likes this.

Supporting Member
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    19291 times
    SG Ammo SGAmmo.com | Family Owned and Operated, Stillwater Oklahoma

Ammo To Go Ammo To Go : Ammunition | Bulk and Cheap Ammo| Federal HST at Ammo to Go

These are the most used however I do shop around to many of the smaller online dealers and find some good buys.
    "Unapologetically American"

"When the people fear the government, there is tyranny. When the government fears the people, there is liberty".
    Thomas Jefferson

"Blessed be the Lord my strength,which teacheth my hands to war,and my fingers to fight". Psalm 144:1

"Violence is seldom the answer, but when it is the answer it is the only answer". T.Larkin

Member #
    Liked
    1884 times
    Quote Originally Posted by jonesy814 View Post
    Freedom munitions has very good prices and the ammo is top notch. Shipping, which is usually a deal breaker at most places is only $5.00. http://http://www.freedommunitions.c...ow-s/53970.htm
    Also...they have many specials where they have Free Shipping weekends, usually holidays or just because
    Classic over Plastic

Member #
    Liked
    6174 times
    Second Amendment: The difference between politicians and rulers.

Site Moderator
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    26376 times
    I've been recently buying from Selway Armory. They're located in Missoula, Montana, so the shipping costs to me here in Idaho are quite reasonable. I just bought a couple boxes of .500 S&W ammo at the lowest prices I could find anywhere, even even beating local prices after the shipping was added in. Missoula is close enough that I'm still supporting local area suppliers.

Dart,
    How much 22 Magnum ammo are you looking to buy? I've got a bunch of it. We can play let's make a deal.
    22LR is a lost cause out here, unless I can manage to catch soem at Wally World or Cabela's. And that's pretty rare.
    Blacksheep has some American Eagle 22LR ammo, but they're only selling 2-50 round boxes at a time. Price: $3.49/50. I passed on it.

Regards,
    Gregory
    Last edited by gearchecker; 05-27-2014 at 12:16 PM.
    Teach them the truth, and let them sort thru the cobwebs of liberalism that have infested their minds.
    When the time comes that I don't want a new gun, call the undertaker!
    When they come for your guns, give them the ammo first!
    .45 ACP, Because shooting twice is just plain silly!

http://www.corneredcat.com
    http://www.takdriver.com

Member #
    Liked
    129 times
    You folks gave me some great ideas. Especially ammo seek, which I had no idea it existed. Natchezss looks good too.

About the only .22 I have seen here was a half brick I bought some months back. I saw Super Colibri's at Sportsman 's last week, but I bought a brick last year and they are more of a pest round ( monster bugs) and only useful in a .22 revolver.

Gregory, I might take you up on your offer. I have a PMR-30 coming from Idaho next week. I am thinking it may want some rounds through it. I will send a PM when a cash infusion arrives. I am good for the moment on .22 mag.

I still have boxes unopened from the move here last year, and finding ammo I did not think I had. When I saw stuff on the shelf, I would buy a box or two for my heroin stash.

I have been doing drywall patching, painting and some rewiring for my welder in a detached garage on our place. I have my reloading bench on one end and workbench on the other. I can heat the room and keep it reasonably secure. It is a big step up from the garage shared with bike, car and stuff. I got good lighting set up, piping for compressed air at my bench and out to a hose reel in the garage, frost proof hose bib installed just outside. A nice view from the window. I have reloaded nothing for maybe 20 months, as my spare time was either spent house hunting, getting the old house on the market and all my reloading stuff was up here while I was still down in Arizona.

I was working in the pole barn before. Only the ceiling is insulated and when it never got over 22 for ten days, like working in a freezer. This will be Nirvana.

Looking to rent a Cat or smaller tracked dozer type vehicle shortly, to begin clearing stuff for fencing. I want to construct a small excavated area into the slope for a shooting range. House and garage need to be restained. Looks like a summer 'O fun.

But I plan on torture-testing that Kel-tec first! And they are coming out this year with a rifle which uses the same mags.
    KevNflorida likes this.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Links