Smith And Wesson Forums banner

Lets drag out the short nines

2K views 15 replies 12 participants last post by  tcecil88 
#1 ·
Firearm Gun Trigger Gun accessory Airsoft
Firearm Gun Trigger Starting pistol Revolver
Firearm Gun Trigger Gun accessory Gun barrel
The Vz82 in 9X18 (Makarov), the Cz83 and Walther PP are 9X17 (.380/9Kurz/9 Browning). Not pictured a Ruger LCP that I jokingly call the beach gun. I've largely drifted away from the small guns but these seem to hang on. I do like the Walther blow-back design and the Czechs taking it to hi-cap and true ambi is pretty nifty.

See less See more
#6 ·
My CZ 82 spent 3 years as a bag gun. I refinished it, tested it, and carry it. It is a pain to detail strip, the sear spring slips out of the notch on the auto safety after about a hundred rounds - goes dao on me. I finally figured out the slam fire issue. Now, if I could stop launching the firing pin and spring when I clean it I'd be 100% happy with it. All in all, a great little gun. 380 is a M&P Bodyguard - also agreat little gun. Have an HP22 that is now a reliable, accurate piece. Only took me 20 years to figure out what was wrong with it. Bill

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.