Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
Like Tree105Likes

Thread: Obama's AG Signed off on Wiretaps on Presidential Candidate Trump

Supporting Member
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    14656 times
    Still waiting for a post about firearms, or ammunition, or holsters or anything gun related from Goobs. Even a picture.....

Member #
    Liked
    4 times

Obama's AG Signed off on Wiretaps on Presidential Candidate Trump

Quote Originally Posted by USMC Snakedriver View Post
    Still waiting for a post about firearms, or ammunition, or holsters or anything gun related from Goobs. Even a picture.....
    Although this thread has nothing to do with guns, you seem to have some juvenile interest in "what you got." I own two 500s, 2 460s and on SW AR 10. I don't give a crap about model numbers cause I mainly use the guns when I need to kill something. Like this.

In this country people have a right to believe whatever they want, to get their facts on the Internet, Right wing crackpot news channels or silly blogs like these. They also can ignore the facts or take pride in their unwillingness to learn the facts. Feel free to stick your fingers in your ears and go yada yada yada while the democracy you take for granted gets stolen from you.

The US is becoming increasingly isolated and losing our allies. We have a president that endlessly tweets totally fabricated claims. If you had been watching Comey today at the congressional hearing you would know that. When he accuses the U.K. of criminal conduct, when he needs them to believe him, how they going to do that?

This is my last comment on this blog. I am done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by GooberGun; 03-20-2017 at 04:40 PM.

Supporting Member
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    1187 times
    Quote Originally Posted by GooberGun View Post
    Although this thread has nothing to do with guns, you seem to have some juvenile interest in "what you got." I own two 500s, 2 460s and on SW AR 10. I don't give a crap about model numbers cause I mainly use the guns when I need to kill something. Like this.

In this country people have a right to believe whatever they want, to get their facts on the Internet, Right wing crackpot news channels or silly blogs like these. They also can ignore the facts or take pride in their unwillingness to learn the facts. Feel free to stick your fingers in your ears and go yada yada yada while the democracy you take for granted gets stolen from you.

The US is becoming increasingly isolated and losing our allies. We have a president that endlessly tweets totally fabricated claims. If you had been watching Comey today at the congressional hearing you would know that. When he accuses the U.K. of criminal conduct, when he needs them to believe him, how they going to do that?

Well.............bye!

Name:  bye.jpg
Views: 35
Size:  5.6 KB

4. Remove Advertisements
    SmithAndWessonForums.com
    Advertisements

Supporting Member
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    2551 times
    Looks like a couple pair of cowboy boots there....
    bearcat6 and USMC Snakedriver like this.
    Daryl......

'You can fool some of the all of the time, all of the people some of the time, but you cannot fool mom....

Supporting Member
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    14656 times

Damn. Looks like Goobs shot his momma......

Member #
    Liked
    296 times
    Uh, huh, sure you do. You own a couple each of the largest caliber handguns on the planet and you don't know their model numbers. R-i-i-i-g-h-t...

Sure, and you have the right to quote the leftist playbook propaganda too. Your chosen screen name seems like an obvious attempt at denigrating gun owners. 'Cause only goober's feel the need to own guns, right?

Well then just take your apple-phone and go home. Nobody here gonna miss a liberal leftist plant...
    Last edited by BC38; 03-20-2017 at 09:47 PM.
    USMC Snakedriver and powrguy like this.
    Always looking for a deal on more ammo.
    I once tried to see things from the liberal perspective - but I discovered I'm not flexible enough to get my head up my ...

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Links