Like Tree188Likes

Thread: A Day Without Immigrants

Supporting Member
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    11064 times

A Day Without Immigrants

I'd like to join in on a day when all people who voted for Trump would not go to work nor engage in commerce in any way whatsoever. We could call it The Day The Earth Stood Still.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/cortne...&newsletterad=

Member #
    Liked
    2030 times
    Now that are sitting out.........makes "em" easy to identify..........GO loaf "em' up............
    powrguy, 19and41, Injunbro and 3 others like this.

Supporting Member
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    964 times
    Quote Originally Posted by 19and41 View Post
    I'd like to join in on a day when all people who voted for Trump would not go to work nor engage in commerce in any way whatsoever. We could call it The Day The Earth Stood Still.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/cortne...&newsletterad=

"Gimmedat" Day.....soon to be a National Holiday, too?
    bearcat6, 19and41, jeepnut and 1 others like this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    SmithAndWessonForums.com
    Advertisements

Supporting Member
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    21084 times
    Name:  REF_04.jpg
Views: 141
Size:  72.1 KB
    powrguy, Leo918, 1av8r and 15 others like this.
    After eating an entire bull, a mountain lion felt so good he started roaring. He kept it up until a hunter came along and shot him.

The moral: When you're full of bull, keep your mouth shut.

Supporting Member
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    1500 times
    I was out and around for several hours yesterday - Didn't notice anything missing in my life. Well maybe there was a few more jalopies driving around with no insurance.
    Leo @ Death Valley - S&WCA #2364

Member #
    Liked
    11274 times
    Name:  jSvDe1485738265.jpg
Views: 135
Size:  88.1 KB
    I'm Mr Bad Example, take a look at me.

Supporting Member
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    21084 times
    My ancestors were "Immigrants", refugees (if you will)........all of our ancestors were "Immigrants" and many of them were also "refugees". My ancestors learned to speak English, wanted to be and were assimilated, desired citizenship (& became citizens)......they loved and some fought for the USA. They/We became Americans.

This country is built by/on immigrants, we're a melting pot, it's one of the things that makes us (America) great.

Somehow some folks have become confused between legal v/s illegal........and those who love America v/s those who want to change Americans or kill us.

If I'm opposed to being killed or opposed to illegal activities it DOES NOT mean that I'm opposed to immigrants, refugees or immigration.

How is it that such a huge number of Americans have allowed themselves to be brain washed into thinking that opposition to illegal immigration or allowing terrorists (or terrorist supporting people) into the United States is synonymous with anti immigration?

Name:  REF_10.jpg
Views: 285
Size:  63.8 KB
    After eating an entire bull, a mountain lion felt so good he started roaring. He kept it up until a hunter came along and shot him.

The moral: When you're full of bull, keep your mouth shut.

Supporting Member
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Northern CA - SF East Bay and/or Springfield, OR
    Liked
    3355 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Oldgungeezer View Post

Somehow some folks have become confused between legal v/s illegal........and those who love America v/s those who want to change Americans or kill us.

If I'm opposed to being killed or opposed to illegal activities it DOES NOT mean that I'm opposed to immigrants, refugees or immigration.

How is it that such a huge number of Americans have allowed themselves to be brain washed into thinking that opposition to illegal immigration or allowing terrorists (or terrorist supporting people) into the United States is synonymous with anti immigration?
    BINGO!! The panic and frenzy has eliminated that very important differentiation, and the media is all too happy to perpetuate it.

The young lady that cuts my hair is a legal immigrant from Mexico and she is outraged how illegal immigrants are being legitimized. She played by the rules, expended the money and effort needed to become a naturalized citizen... she does not want to see all of her hard work (and the efforts of all other legal immigrants) rendered meaningless.

I wish more people like her would speak out... the trouble is, I suspect there has been and they are being systematically ignored.
    Last edited by gunhacker; 02-17-2017 at 01:49 PM.
    19and41, powrguy, Injunbro and 7 others like this.
    Conrad

NRA Endowment Member
    S&WCA #1830
    S&WHF #222
    Hopeless lifetime S&W Junkie
    Chronic "Marlinitis" sufferer

Political correctness: The doctrine fostered by the delusional liberals or the naļve, which attempts to promote the ideology that a turd is something that can be picked up and safely handled from the clean end.

Member #
    Liked
    304 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Oldgungeezer View Post
    My ancestors were "Immigrants", refugees (if you will)........all of our ancestors were "Immigrants" and many of them were also "refugees". My ancestors learned to speak English, wanted to be and were assimilated, desired citizenship (& became citizens)......they loved and some fought for the USA. They/We became Americans.

This country is built by/on immigrants, we're a melting pot, it's one of the things that makes us (America) great.

Name:  REF_10.jpg
Views: 285
Size:  63.8 KB
    AMEN Brother PREACH IT!!! I truly do not understand how people have taken a 120 TEMPORARY ban on ALL people from 7 countries to be a Muslim ban.

Member #
    Liked
    33060 times
    This reminds me of when a bunch of illegals decided to boycott all the stores in Phoenix for a day to show how much it would hurt the economy... sales dropped 2% & shoplifting dropped 40%! Business owners were calling for another boycott to improve their businesses! Don't you love it when some idiots get exactly what they asked for & find out they have no clue what they're blathering about?
    "He that hath no sword, let him sell his garment & buy one" Jesus - Luke 22:36

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Links