7 Black teens arrested for beating hispanic teen
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Injunbro

Thread: 7 Black teens arrested for beating hispanic teen

Member #
    Liked
    2093 times

7 Black teens arrested for beating hispanic teen

"No people in the world ever did achieve their freedom by goody-goody talk and moral suasion: it being immutable law that all revolutions that will succeed must being in blood, whatever may answer afterward."
    Mark Twain

Site Moderator
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    19098 times
    This will be a non issue with Obama, Holder, and mainly with the media nationwide. Back page story is what it will be even when reported because we can't have anything distracting the country from Martin.
    Having a gun in your hand is much more effective than having the entire police department on the phone.

Supporting Member
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    15596 times
    Al and Jessie are on the next plane for the coast cause you know there is racial injustice to be fought there.

Reminds me of a case that Al came to Florida because of injustice in my area a few years back.

Dunbar Village
    On March 11, 2007, Sharpton held a press conference to highlight what he said was unequal treatment of four suspected rapists in a high-profile crime in the Dunbar Village Housing Projects in West Palm Beach, Florida. The suspects, who were young black men, were arrested for allegedly raping and beating a black Haitian woman at gunpoint. The crime also involved forcing the woman to perform oral sex on her 12-year-old son.[49]
    At his press conference Sharpton said that any violent act toward a woman is inexcusable but he felt that the accused youths were being treated unfairly because they were black. Sharpton contrasted the treatment of the suspects, who remain in jail, with white suspects involved in a gang rape—which he claimed was equivalent to the Dunbar Village attack—who were released after posting bond.[49]

Yes sir he is always there to fight for the rights of the oppressed.

Regards,

FlaRon
    "Unapologetically American"

"When the people fear the government, there is tyranny. When the government fears the people, there is liberty".
    Thomas Jefferson

"Blessed be the Lord my strength,which teacheth my hands to war,and my fingers to fight". Psalm 144:1

"Violence is seldom the answer, but when it is the answer it is the only answer". T.Larkin

4. Remove Advertisements
    SmithAndWessonForums.com
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    33513 times
    Why is it those who scream 'racist' are always the worst racists? Before any well-meaning banana brain gets their underwear in a wad, I'm a minority & have never claimed or wanted any privledges because of it.
    RDLouks likes this.
    "He that hath no sword, let him sell his garment & buy one" Jesus - Luke 22:36

Member #
    Wet Side of the Mountains - Washington State
    Liked
    4620 times
    Wonder if the black teens thought they might be avenging the kid from Florida? Nah, no way. What am I thinking? Nobody would do that. Especially down in gangland LA. Of course these teens have moved up in their respective gangs. Since they're juvies, don't look for any time out. Just a shame on you more than likely. Where's all the Hispanic Power Base? Why don't they get busy and start speaking out, before all the facts are in?

Sorry, I guess my p. poor attitude might be showing a tad.
    "Lord I'm not askin' to go right now but, if you call me now, I pray my remains may be found in a pile of hot brass surrounded by my dead enemies!"

"What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others."

Retired Military: 1963-1967 U.S. Navy 1971-1987 U.S. Air Force

Member #
    Liked
    7746 times
    The ones that fight against racism against the blacks......are the worst racists against any other group. (whites, Latinos, Chinese, Japanese.....) We should organize and....protest them! They are the lowest scum to walk the earth! Bob
    When you want the BEST! Bob

Links