+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: "Judge" Pirro from Fox news is slime

Member #
    Liked
    2994 times

"Judge" Pirro from Fox news is slime

I am sure many of you have seen that slimeball "Judge" Pirro on Fox news. She is a self grandizing pos. She put a NYC cop in jail when a perp was beating his father with a baseball bat. He fired a gun at the perp to stop him and ended up in jail.

Ex-cop fights life sentence in bizarre murder case - CNN.com
    "When seconds count, the police are just minutes away"
    Fidelis Ad Mortem

Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American GI. One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Supporting Member
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    8253 times

Angry

Just from reading the story you posted it sounds like the cop got the wrong end of the justice system.

An amature boxer attacks his dad physically then with a aluminum baseball bat , the cop defends his dad, the mutt is shot and the cop goes to prison, gets released then the ruling is overturned and he is sent back.

Whiskey, Tango, Foxtrot....

Regards,

FlaRon
    Crazybastid83, BigRich and DocZeus like this.
    "But a Constitution of Government once changed from Freedom, can never be restored. Liberty, once lost, is lost forever."
    John Adams, July 17, 1775

"When the people fear the government, there is tyranny. When the government fears the people, there is liberty".
    Thomas Jefferson

"Blessed be the Lord my strength,which teacheth my hands to war,and my fingers to fight". Psalm 144:1

"Violence is seldom the answer, but when it is the answer it is the only answer". T.Larkin

Member #
    Liked
    469 times
    CB...wow I had no idea about her past, that is a mouth full to say the least! Have to agree that this doesn't pass the common sense test, at all!
    Crazybastid83 likes this.
    “The philosophy of the classroom today will be the philosophy of government tomorrow” Abraham Lincoln
    ” The penalty good men pay for indifference to public affairs, is to be ruled by evil men.” Plato
    "Be polite, be professional, but make a plan to kill everyone you meet" Operators world wide

Member #
    Liked
    2994 times
    She is an attention seeker, using anything and anyone to advance her career. She was the Westchester County DA, she blew it up into a racial incident. The father sustained injuries from the baseball bat attack. Just look at her, the plastic surgery, constant attention seeking.

This is one of the reasons I am very hesitant to use a weapon. This PO was not in his "NYC" territory. You can be 100% right and be 100% wrong. It can happen to anyone, you have a ccl, you travel 100 miles, in another County, you get involved in a life and death self defense situation, then politics or the "Good OL' Boy" network comes into play.

This is why I look at different channels for my news. Fox News can be as tainted as the so called mainstream media. Years ago the were all over the "America's Mayor" Giuliani. He was corrupt. He cleaned out the mob controlled Fulton Fishmarket, while leaving in place the mob controlled Hunts Point market. He grandstanded in the news. He got the FDNY union President to agree to a multi year contract in the early 90's locking the police into the contract with 0% raises. He paid him off by making him the Fire Commissioner. When he was running for Mayor, Bernard Kerick, a detective (civil service rank of police officer) volunteered to be his body guard. After he won, he made him Corrections Commish, then later Police Commish. Kerick was a psychotic thief, he was implicated in "Marlboro" cigarette coupon redemption that went into his own pocket as Corrections commish. That investigation went no where. As Police Commish, he was bribed and had work done on his house, for which he went to jail. He was touted as the next Homeland Security Director for GW Bush. The Bush admin found out about him after the fact and went after him.

This is why I distrust former Federal Prosecutors, like Giuliani and Chris Christie, the GOP Governor of NJ. They are slimy, self serving grandstanding slime.
    gygaz59 and DocZeus like this.
    "When seconds count, the police are just minutes away"
    Fidelis Ad Mortem

Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American GI. One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Supporting Member
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    11268 times
    Just read the article for a second time. Just like the first time through it still stinks! I don't care what color this guy was, if he would have come after one of my Family members with a bat, hit them twice and had the bat raised for a third swing you can take this to the Bank I would have done the same thing. It is one thing to yell, scream, punch, but when he armed himself with an object to cause lethal harm (the bat) the whole picture changes. Not only should Richard DiGuglielmo Jr be released, but should also sue the living day-lights out of Napanoch, New York!

OK I will take my and leave now.
    FlaRon, DocZeus, BigRich and 2 others like this.
    Whenever You Try To Make Something IDIOT PROOF.........They Will Just Make Better IDIOTS!
    You can lead a Man to Congress, but you can't make him Think Milton Berle

Due to the rising cost of Ammunition a Warning Shot will no longer be fired, Thank You For Your Understanding.

NRA Life Member since 1988, And Proud Of It.

Supporting Member
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    8253 times
    Just spoke with a friend of mine who is a retired NY transit cop boss. Below is his comment.

"The cop worked on my job. I followed the story after the incident occurred. I think he got screwed".

Good luck on his appeal.

Regards,

FlaRon
    "But a Constitution of Government once changed from Freedom, can never be restored. Liberty, once lost, is lost forever."
    John Adams, July 17, 1775

"When the people fear the government, there is tyranny. When the government fears the people, there is liberty".
    Thomas Jefferson

"Blessed be the Lord my strength,which teacheth my hands to war,and my fingers to fight". Psalm 144:1

"Violence is seldom the answer, but when it is the answer it is the only answer". T.Larkin

Member #
    Liked
    1407 times
    I remember back when she tried to run for Attorney General here in NY and some of her record came out as she was pretty much against gun owners. Even though she had an R next to her name she couldn't get votes, especially up here locally. She was always a grandstanding hack and had ambitions higher than her office.
    "No people in the world ever did achieve their freedom by goody-goody talk and moral suasion: it being immutable law that all revolutions that will succeed must being in blood, whatever may answer afterward."
    Mark Twain

Member #
    Liked
    469 times
    Well I have been thinking about this one all night. I can't decide which is more of an injustice: his prosecution or the NY Supreme Court sending him back to prison?
    “The philosophy of the classroom today will be the philosophy of government tomorrow” Abraham Lincoln
    ” The penalty good men pay for indifference to public affairs, is to be ruled by evil men.” Plato
    "Be polite, be professional, but make a plan to kill everyone you meet" Operators world wide

Member #
    Liked
    4259 times
    ........got a place for her to go....
    NULLI SECUNDUS

Supporting Member
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    3380 times
    CB, I can appreciate your reluctance to use a weapon now. That course of "justice" could just as easily been arrived at by coin-toss as opposed to any trial of the facts. I've never watched Pirro and don't want to now.

Links