Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By onenut58
  • 1 Post By BigRich

Thread: Daughter in beating video:

Member #
    Liked
    16071 times

Daughter in beating video:

Just read and watched the MOST Appauling thing I think I have ever seen. As far as I am concerned this Judge not needs to be removed from the bench, but also beaten just like he did to his Daugher.

Daughter in beating video: Why I released it - TODAY People - TODAY.com

Judge William Adams Beats His Daughter For Using The Internet - YouTube
    Whenever You Try To Make Something IDIOT PROOF.........They Will Just Make Better IDIOTS!
    You can lead a Man to Congress, but you can't make him Think Milton Berle

Due to the rising cost of Ammunition a Warning Shot will no longer be fired, Thank You For Your Understanding.

NRA Life Member since 1988, And Proud Of It.

Member #
    Liked
    20989 times
    + 1

A judge ??? Makes you shake you head .

Apparently the wife had some involvement also .

I believe they are divorced now . The video is 6-7 yrs old .

and no one knew I guess ..............

regards ,
    George
    First line of defense , my faithful Pit - don't mess with Mr. Kane !

Lovin' it here in N. Ga - I wasn't born here , but I got here as fast as I could .

Supporting Member
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    21053 times
    Yeah, I too saw that on the news this morning RCL & George............and I had a similar reaction. However, I think he should get exactly the same treatment from the last person that he sentenced for that very charge, then renounced off the Bench and also disbared from practicing law (assuming he's also a lawyer).

Regards,

Geeze
    After eating an entire bull, a mountain lion felt so good he started roaring. He kept it up until a hunter came along and shot him.

The moral: When you're full of bull, keep your mouth shut.

4. Remove Advertisements
    SmithAndWessonForums.com
    Advertisements

Member #
    Wet Side of the Mountains - Washington State
    Liked
    4576 times
    Unfortunately, even though it's on the evening news, the "judge" will not be prosecuted because "statute of limitations" has expired on this. He says his daughter is just upset because he's cutting her allowance. What really makes this truly unfortunate is that apparently this "judge" is a family court "judge". This character should be tossed out on his ear, disbarred for conduct unbecoming and for just being plain stupid.

Off my pulpit....
    "Lord I'm not askin' to go right now but, if you call me now, I pray my remains may be found in a pile of hot brass surrounded by my dead enemies!"

"What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others."

Retired Military: 1963-1967 U.S. Navy 1971-1987 U.S. Air Force

Member #
    Liked
    2996 times
    Pretty savage. The mother and father are equally guilty. People love to say that the wife was so abused she took part in it because of the abuse. I call BS on that. There is no excuse for this treatment of this young girl.

I used to get that type of punishment when I was a kid. There are some extreme cases where hitting your kid is justified. Not in this case though. I have never hit my kids, because they never did anything extreme. I am a lot more easier going than my parents were. At 48 things were different for me, I think other people my age have been disciplined like this.

Member #
    Liked
    697 times
    The mother is worse than the father in my opinion. Both parents are sick.
    WendyZXZ likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    83 times
    As one who was beaten as a child, until I learned and got big enough to fight back, I say hang the both of them. They are disgusting pieces of pig dung. There are far better ways to raise children and teach them.
    WendyZXZ likes this.

Site Moderator
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    18760 times
    Quote Originally Posted by onenut58 View Post
    The mother is worse than the father in my opinion. Both parents are sick.
    My thought as well...just because he is out of control and acting psycho doesn't mean that she shouldn't protect her child from him. The girl is too old for this type of punishment to begin with.
    Having a gun in your hand is much more effective than having the entire police department on the phone.

Member #
    Liked
    277 times
    Seems to me spanking is appropriate up to about age 10. Corporal punishment for a teenaged girl reeks of very nasty psychosexual overtones.

In fairness, if the father is telling the truth (and we shall learn that soon enough, I think) then this young woman seems not to have done a lot with her life. I can see his shutting off the money spigot and taking back the Mercedes. But punishment with the strap, and what that may suggest is really behind such behavior, is disturbing.

Bill

Supporting Member
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    11048 times
    If one thinks family violence is proper corrective behavior for one's kids, One must also think that beatings should be administered by the forces of law and order to keep the adults grown from beaten children in line. I hope decent, reasonable people will always find this concept abhorrent.

Links