TRUMP mid day news meeting.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree161Likes

Thread: TRUMP mid day news meeting.

Member #
    Liked
    1308 times
    Give'em HELL Donald!!!!!, and call it a "Press Conference". Hahahahahaha.
    ussmanlovede36 and powrguy like this.
    Death to the UN Agenda 21. Death to the New World Order. Death to the Hegelian Dialectic Process.

Member #
    Liked
    7228 times
    Anything the Russians do right now the MSM will make it sound like it's the start of WW3. Then they will blame President Trump. I enjoyed the press conference yesterday and I'm glad to see him fighting back. President Trump will not just take their lies and do nothing and he's right there seems to be a lot of hate coming from the MSM and others.
    powrguy and bearcat6 like this.

Member #
    Liked
    323 times
    President Trump was spot on during the press conference. The following wrap-up of the conference on Fox News was good until Shepard Smith came on. He attacked and criticized President Trump with hatred. In fact, he spewed so much hatred toward Trump that I did a Google and the screen lit up with Smith hating Trump. So now I'll though with watching Shepard Smith.
    powrguy, bearcat6 and Scout10 like this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    SmithAndWessonForums.com
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    1400 times
    Quote Originally Posted by wirenut View Post
    What bothers me the most is, there is a russian ship 30 miles off of our coastline and fighter planes buzz our ships and they are test firing missiles and trump thinks it's no big deal.
    Now that is terrible for a commander in chief..
    Were you not listening to the news conference?
    Trump said it was not good. Trump also said he's not going to publicly advertise his options or intentions in dealing with these type of things.

And as others have already said here, this type of thing is nothing new.

So for Trump's answers to "bother" someone, they...

A. Were not listening.
    B. Fake news subscribers.
    Last edited by ChattanoogaPhil; 02-17-2017 at 08:48 AM.
    bearcat6 likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    3452 times
    Quote Originally Posted by ChattanoogaPhil View Post
    Were you not listening to the news conference?
    Trump said it was not good. Trump also said he's not going to publicly advertise his options or intentions in dealing with these type of things.

And as others have already said here, this type of thing is nothing new.

So for Trump's answers to "bother" someone, they...

A. Were not listening.
    B. Fake news subscribers.
    To respond to your comment,I was listening, I am by far not a stupid person.
    I Was bothered by his comment.
    We all know that the russian's actions were not good, but to say,
    “The greatest thing I could do is shoot that ship that’s 30 miles offshore right out of the water,” he said, referring to reports of a Russian spy ship off the East Coast.
    this sounds like saber rattling like north korea does, not something a commander-in-chief should say.
    as I stated in my post this is my opinion only.
    Your may not agree with me and that is your right, but for you to say if this bothers me I was not listening was wrong.
    He did say this on a live news conference.
    if his comment was not said, prove me wrong that I was not listening.
    Last edited by wirenut; 02-17-2017 at 09:49 AM.
    everyone brings happiness, some by staying and some by leaving...

And As You Slide Down that Banister of Life You Should Pray That All The Splinters Are Pointed The Other Way...

Bob.

Member #
    Liked
    1400 times
    “The greatest thing I could do is shoot that ship that’s 30 miles offshore right out of the water,” he said, referring to reports of a Russian spy ship off the East Coast.
    this sounds like saber rattling like north korea does, not something a commander-in-chief should say.
    Your may not agree with me and that is your right, but for you to say if this bothers me I was not listening was wrong.
    What he said was not as you said "fake news" he did say this on a live news conference.
    Ok... so now you've moved on to a different comment you made in anther post that I wasn't replying to. Very CNN of you.

On to your next grievance....

Trump's remarks about blowing up the Russian ship were in the general context of fake news hysteria about Trump somehow being too easy on Russia--- That he should blow it up to appease the critics and be good for politics. That was a sarcasm laced comment aimed at the absurdity of the left-wing kook press and some detractors like John I'm a War hero McCain.

Sir, with all due respect you either did not listen to or have no comprehension of the context of what you were hearing the entire news conference. I suspect it is the later because it does require some knowledge and ability to understand the context.

Lack of context and knowledge is what fake news relies on.
    Last edited by ChattanoogaPhil; 02-17-2017 at 10:01 AM.
    Chester, bearcat6, Scout10 and 1 others like this.

Member #
    Liked
    134 times
    What he said was not as you said "fake news" he did say this on a live news conference.
    Not sure what concern you had when the Russians were buzzing our ships during the Obama administration. Did that red reset button bring you comfort?

You are taking the quote from Trump out of context. He is saying the people would say it was the greatest thing. Perhaps you should listen again a little more carefully like I just did.

“The greatest thing I could do is shoot that ship that’s 30 miles offshore right out of the water. Everyone in this country is going to say, ‘ohh, it’s so great'. That’s not great. That’s not great. I would love to be able to get along with Russia."

There was no sabre rattling. Just the opposite. He said, "if we (Russian and America) could get along it would be a positive thing" several times.

Everytime I hear the Dems or McCain and Graham talking on the issue I wish someone would actually ask them what they would do about the Evil Empire. You would think they want a shooting war with Russia from some of their rhetoric. On the other hand our President is proposing a continued effort to improve relations with our eyes wide open.... Not the empty words and gestures of the recent past.
    Last edited by Chester; 02-17-2017 at 10:24 AM.
    ChattanoogaPhil and ikarus1 like this.

Member #
    Liked
    323 times
    Quote "Everytime I hear the Dems or McCain and Graham talking on the issue I wish someone would actually ask them what they would do about the Evil Empire. You would think they want a shooting war with Russia from some of their rhetoric. On the other hand our President is proposing a continued effort to improve relations with our eyes wide open.... Not the empty words and gestures of the recent past".

McCain and Graham are at the point of passing Charles Schumer as people I most despise.

Member #
    Liked
    764 times
    What bothers me the most is, there is a russian ship 30 miles off of our coastline and fighter planes buzz our ships and they are test firing missiles and trump thinks it's no big deal.
    Now that is terrible for a commander in chief..
    There have been Chinese and Russian ships off our coast for decades. They use to BUZzzz our B52's but since we don't fly them anymore they have to have SOMETHING to buzzzz!
    Fat Boy in NK ? ? ? just bumped off his brother for bad mouthing him. And it is a concern WHERE DID FAT BOY GET THE NEW MISSLES !!!??? As of 6 months ago
    he was still playing with 1960 - 70ish left overs. Someone just sold him newer technology! Thats what needs to be stopped . . .his new toy source.

And the Prez doesn't need to alert the nation to every conversation, concerning national security, the lib media will let you know that, direct from the "story fabrication room"
    with Scott Pelose & Fritz Blitzer ! ! !
    JMHO

Member #
    Liked
    1022 times
    I loved it! Long time coming.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Links