Act of War?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree60Likes

Thread: Act of War?

Member #
    Liked
    9633 times
    I figure there is a 110% chance that our CIA or NSA has hacked or tried to hack into Foreign information systems. If they haven't tried they aren't doing their job. If it is an act of war for them to do it to us then the reverse also applies.
    sdismukes and Bob K like this.

Member #
    Liked
    861 times
    Quote Originally Posted by jonesy814 View Post
    I figure there is a 110% chance that our CIA or NSA has hacked or tried to hack into Foreign information systems. If they haven't tried they aren't doing their job. If it is an act of war for them to do it to us then the reverse also applies.
    Of course.

Spying and espionage is as old as dirt. Nothing new. What is new is politicians being outed for the lying SOBs that they are, in their own e-mails. This isn't about national security, it's a about fear of their own job security.

And it certainly isn't about the security and privacy of "the people". Remember, our National Intelligence Director, James Clapper, is the guy who LIED while testifying to Congess when asked if the NSA was collecting information on us. "No". Then a few months later Snowden revealed that in fact the NSA was collecting billions of records on us. Instead of wearing an orange jumpsuit in prison, James Clapper is still our National Intelligence Director and back testifying to Congress about cyber security and protecting us from Russia. Give me a break.... What we need is protecting from is those like Clapper in our government!!!

January 20 can't come fast enough.
    Last edited by ChattanoogaPhil; 01-11-2017 at 06:15 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Links