Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Upcoming Wickenburg Gun Show

Supporting Member
    Member #
    East Valley, east of Phoenix, AZ. and Sometimes, New Mexico
    Liked
    3650 times
    I can't confirm yet, but I'm gonna try to be there.

Regards,

Geezer
    If lawyers are disbarred and clergymen are defrocked, shouldn't it follow that cowboys would be deranged?

Member #
    Liked
    826 times
    I plan on being there Sat.
    Bill@Yuma

Member #
    Liked
    12118 times
    Good to hear from you, Bill! Been wondering how you are.
    "He that hath no sword, let him sell his garment & buy one" Jesus - Luke 22:36

Member #
    Liked
    826 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Injunbro View Post
    Good to hear from you, Bill! Been wondering how you are.
    Just got back from a 3 week camping and hunting trip on Double U Ranch south of Gleeson. Saw many things and had a great time. Spent time in Rucker and Wonderland of Rocks, went to Silver City New Mexico. Went to Bisbee and saw big hole in ground. Visited the Consignment store and bought neat mirror and cast iron pan. Bought a set of grips and Tyler T for a Colt Det Spec.
    Hunted off and on and got a few quail. Saw deer, javelina, bear, turkey, fed the coyotes some bones and enjoyed the midnight concert.
    It was just as I imagined being retired should be.
    I was the camp cook, so I got to eat what I wanted. 2 gents I have known for a long time cycled in and out of camp, we enjoyed the sights and the hunting.
    On days I gave the quail a break I drove many a mile and saw a lot of SE ARIZONA. A lot of ground is for sale there and many farms and houses appear to have had folks walk away from them. They are selling plenty of ranches and breaking them up in EXCLUSIVE Ranch estates. Looking for rich suckers to buy some cat claw invested salt flat. So much abandoned farm ground is availablefor real estate sale and yet they are fencing and locking up good hunting ground.
    I did not like the look of progress.
    See you SAT.
    Injunbro likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    423 times
    Wish I could, but spent last weekendish in Florida at a wedding (step-son) and have plans on Saturday. That leaves Sunday for my honey-dew list. It will be great to get back to work on Monday to relax!
    Don't pick a fight with an old man. If he is too old to fight, he'll just kill you.

Supporting Member
    Member #
    East Valley, east of Phoenix, AZ. and Sometimes, New Mexico
    Liked
    3650 times
    Here it is, late Saturday afternoon and I'm unable to get away. I doubt that I'll make it out there tomorrow, either.

Wish I could, but other things are taking a priority.

Hope you folks have a good time and find some bargain priced treasures.

Best Regards,

Geezer
    If lawyers are disbarred and clergymen are defrocked, shouldn't it follow that cowboys would be deranged?

Banned
    Member #
    West of heaven and just east of hell...buckeye az
    Liked
    503 times
    I went, didn't find anything and didn't part with my Kimber either. Met Bill from Yuma, spoke with Injunbro and Blackcloud. Nice show really. Sorry you didn't make it Geez...Maybe next time...

Member #
    Liked
    12118 times
    Well, a nice Marlin .357 carbine just begged me to adopt it & for a very reasonable price I agreed. Saw Bill, BC2, gygaz59, some old friends & a whole passel of guys I used to work with. Picked up 3 J frame trigger shoes for the price of 1. Sold a model 650 I'd grown tired of & actually left w/ more $ in my pocket than I arrived with (probably the first time in history that's happened!). Had to leave a bit earlier than we planned but a good show.
    "He that hath no sword, let him sell his garment & buy one" Jesus - Luke 22:36

Member #
    Liked
    6110 times
    Agreed, it was good to see James, Bill and that wild, now retired half-Apache, InjunBro, who ran a very crafty and welcomed ‘blocking’ maneuver to help Mrs. BC2 see clearly why I just had to buy a well-used Square butt, Model 10 snub-nose while we were there visiting. I realize now why the Apaches were so difficult to make peace with way back when; I suspect the US Government representatives often thought they had a deal, only to find they’d been bullsh*ted out of not only the agreement, but their horses and supplies too! No complaints from me, I got my snubby! Been busy the rest of the day, the ride home was plagued with .2 million red lights along the main route and then I had to get a back room on satellite TV working, which is now complete. I’ve got the snub-nose and it’s non-matching stocks in a ‘Ziploc-clean’ therapy mode that will likely result in some pictures tomorrow. Hope our folks all got home safely, it was a good day! BC2
    Injunbro likes this.
    “So son, explain again exactly why there’s a stripper in your bedroom?"

Member #
    Liked
    6308 times
    Alright, just found out fer shore, I WILL NOT, repeat, WILL NOT be attending the show...

(didn'twannaleaveanybodyhangin')Mike

Links