+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Wickenburg AZ Gun Show Coming up.

Member #
    Liked
    12816 times

Wickenburg AZ Gun Show Coming up.

The Wickenburg Gun Show put on by The Gun Trader is coming up on February 25-26, 2012. Free parking, $5.00 admission, 9-5 Saturday, 9-3 Sunday. Several of us met @ the last one & had fun swapping true stories & experiences (or lies, bragging & BS if the womenfolks are telling it)... but it ain't bragging if it really happened, right? None of the womenfolk seemed to object to eating out afterwards though. The promoter is a friend but I have no horse in this race, just hope to spend a bit more time w/ my forum family here.
    "He that hath no sword, let him sell his garment & buy one" Jesus - Luke 22:36

Member #
    Liked
    5 times
    No wife to bring but my daughter will be with me. Hope to meet you there. You looking for anything special in guns?

Member #
    Liked
    12816 times
    Quote Originally Posted by horseboss45 View Post
    No wife to bring but my daughter will be with me. Hope to meet you there. You looking for anything special in guns?
    Well, I can always find room for another J frame... kind of hoping for a good deal on a Model 43 or another 34-1 or 2" 63 or another 2" 36 or a stainless Bearcat (don't tell anyone I sometimes let Rugers in the house). Looking forward to meeting you.

Member #
    Liked
    5 times
    I am looking for a nice 57 or 58. Might even take a Superblackhawk in 41 mag. See you there.

Member #
    East Valley, east of Phoenix, AZ. and Sometimes, New Mexico
    Liked
    4562 times
    Hi Folks:

I'll try to make it out that way again this Feb. I enjoyed that show (and the company) last time we were out there.

As we get a bit closer to the date, I'll be better able to commit.

Regards All,

Geezer
    "During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act"..........George Orwell

Member #
    Liked
    423 times
    I'll try it again, last time the day just got too busy. But my track record for going to the local gun shows in the last few months isn't very good.

Would be good to see you guys again...and others for the first time!
    Don't pick a fight with an old man. If he is too old to fight, he'll just kill you.

Supporting Member
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    11637 times
    All this talk about all the gun shows in Arizona makes me want to come out there just to meet all you guys. I would have to bring my 5th wheel with me, then you guys would see my Michigan Plate and start making jokes about "Here comes one of those Blankety Blank Snow Birds" coming down here trying to get out of the cold, plugging up our roads, and driving 55 MPH in the Fast Lane with my left turn signal on. Oh I can hear it all now.

Have fun guys, maybe, just maybe I will sneak in and surprise all of you one of these days.
    Oldgungeezer likes this.
    Whenever You Try To Make Something IDIOT PROOF.........They Will Just Make Better IDIOTS!
    You can lead a Man to Congress, but you can't make him Think Milton Berle

Due to the rising cost of Ammunition a Warning Shot will no longer be fired, Thank You For Your Understanding.

NRA Life Member since 1988, And Proud Of It.

Member #
    Liked
    7793 times
    RD, I have a 5th wheel and all the 'stuff' to empty and fill it. You got a spot here any time you want it.
    I doubt I'll make the Wickenburg show on a Saturday, but you never know.
    I am taking time off work to get Barb's kitchen done at the end of this month and the beginning of Feb. The new cabinets have been sitting in the back room since last May waiting, with the new sink, hood, floor tile, plumbing,,,
    wonder if the paint is still any good,,,
    My friends call me 'Mick'
    Save the Second Amendment, take a kid shooting!

Member #
    East Valley, east of Phoenix, AZ. and Sometimes, New Mexico
    Liked
    4562 times
    Indeed RD, you're also welcome here with us too in the east end of the valley (further away from Wickenburg).

Just say the word.

Regards,

Geezer
    "During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act"..........George Orwell

Member #
    Liked
    12816 times
    Just a reminder the Wickenburg Gun Show is coming up next weekend, Februarary 25 & 26. Mrs Injunbro & I plan to be there Saturday (me to adopt new treasures, her to make sure she gets 'dibs' on the best ones). For those of you who aren't familiar w/ the location: If you're coming from Phoenix - Take US 60 to Wickenburg, go through the round about (wreck about?) & take the first right on Valentine Street. Go two blocks. The Community Center is @ the end of the road. If you're coming from the west - take US 60 & take the 1st left (Valentine St.) after the stop light @ 60/Tegner St.
    I'm looking forward to seeing some of the Arizona branch of my Forum Family again... look for the guy whose built like a keg of nails w/ a slender blonde herding him along. I usually wear a cowboy hat w/ crossed arrow pin or a red Native Pride ball cap.

Links