+ Reply to Thread
    Site Moderator
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    11954 times

Latest new toy. EA-SA .22 revolver

I just got in really deep with her over the AR-15 I just got, so posting another gun might just put her over the top if she sees it.

European Arms Single Action .22 revolver. I just bought this EASA Revolver from a close friend for $100. She just bought a new house and needed some extra cash, so she sold a few of her non-prime guns for some quick cash. When she has the change and if she ever wants it back, she can get it back for the original $100

It has interchangable cylinders for .22 LR or .22 HMR. It shoots on point. It took her 2 years of constant requests from me and others to get her to sell it. I'm really glad it's me that got it in the end. It's so much fun to shoot. Now if i can figure out how to really be proficient at SA loading/reloading. Lorenzo, any quik tips? As soon as I can get to the store I'm getting some HMR ammo too.

Teach them the truth, and let them sort thru the cobwebs of liberalism that have infested their minds.
    When the time comes that I don't want a new gun, call the undertaker!
    When they come for your guns, give them the ammo first!
    .45 ACP, Because shooting twice is just plain silly!

http://www.corneredcat.com
    http://www.takdriver.com

Site Moderator
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    7027 times

Re: Latest new toy. EA-SA .22 revolver

Looks like a pretty good deal for $100.

I like the interchangeability of the calibers. Range report!
    I can not abide useless people.

The only way Obama can become a bigger idiot is by gaining weight.

Site Moderator
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    11954 times

Re: Latest new toy. EA-SA .22 revolver

I can actually post a report on it with .22 LR ammo. Last year just before deer season me, my wife and her best friend Linda (previously owned the revolver) went out to our favorite clearcut in the National Forest up here for some late season target practice. We all had just bought a new gun or two, or three in my case. I had my Marlin 39A, Xd-45 and my Model 66. The girls had a couple handguns each and we all had some more rifles too. Oh, Linda had an Uberti, .45 Colt SA Revolver (What a great handgun)

At any rate, we were shooting everything we had in the back of the Jeep, and sharing all of our guns with each other. We eventually got to the little SA revolver and went thru about 250 rounds with it, passing it between each other the whole time.
    This inexpensive little Italian made SA revolver ended up being the most shot gun of the entire day for all 3 of us.

It'll easily put all 6 rounds inside the 10 ring at 25 Yds. There's no recoil at all, but it's very loud, especially for a .22. When the day was over I told Linda if she ever wanted to sell it call me first, I'd buy it on the spot. About 2 weeks ago she bought her first house and then commented she was short of money and was going to sell of some of her guns. I jumped on it and asked to buy it right then. she said Yes, asked for $100, and now it's mine.

I've shot over a hundred rounds (last year) thru it so far, and I can't wait to get back out with it very, very soon. I'll probably be out shooting either late this week or sometime next week.
    I'm betting it'll probably end up in the best of the best, and most fun to shoot class, in my gun cabinet very soon.
    Teach them the truth, and let them sort thru the cobwebs of liberalism that have infested their minds.
    When the time comes that I don't want a new gun, call the undertaker!
    When they come for your guns, give them the ammo first!
    .45 ACP, Because shooting twice is just plain silly!

http://www.corneredcat.com
    http://www.takdriver.com

Links