+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Franchi

Member #
    Liked
    6 times

Franchi

My son asked me about a Franchi shotgun he saw for sale. It may have been the recoil operated instead of the gas operated. If any members here have some experience with these guns I would appreciate their input. I have a Browning A-5 humpback and I like it, not sure if everyone likes the recoil operated models. Thanks!

Supporting Member
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    2310 times
    I had a Benelli 121 M1 that was recoil operated. Anything less than #4 shot loads wouldn't cycle the action. Wanted to use it for 3 gun and we generally just use cheap trap loads - wouldn't work.

Make sure it'll work with trap loads is my suggestion. If it'll work with those, it should work with anything.
    "Those who know how to build their own homes, grow their own food, hunt and slaughter animals for meat, and have a healthy balance of hope and cynicism for humanity will be the ones left at the end, not some 350 pound fatass with a cache of AR's."

SASS #43746R.O. I/II
    NRA Life Member

Member #
    Liked
    2567 times
    Is there any way to adjust it for light loads? Don't know for sure, but I think Remington or Winchester Semi Auto's have two different settings......or at least they used to. Bob
    When you want the BEST! Bob

Links